1.    #1  
    I recently decided to use Google voice to handle my voice mail( since its sends you text translations of your messages) thing is that the pre has that voice message button ( at the bottom on the left) that auto calls your own voice mail - is there any way to re-set that so it dials my google voice mail account and NOT the sprint voice mail account? anyone have any ideas? I have done a preset for it.. but figured i have that voice mail key there it would be great to use it... Help....
    You will no longer get the voice mail icon from Sprint when you get a google voice mail. The only notification you get on your Pre is the text message.

I simply created a quick dial on my launcher's first page that calls Google Voice.

The other option is using G-Dial Pro, it has voice mail notifications that call Google Voice.
    Gdial pro is a great app... i highly recommend it
    Where/what do you edit in PalmDatabase.db3?
    I could use a slightly more detailed explanation here. I chased the link, searched the forums, and it brought me right back here.

How do I edit this database? And what do I change so that it will call my youmail.com number instead of verizon voicemail, which I don't use...?

Thanks!