Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    My Pre has for some reason got lots of duplicate calendar and address book entries. Can I zero these out and start again by using DTA to transfer the correct entries from Outlook?
    I have had this happen twice and had to partial erase both times to fix it.

- Craig
    I have a calendar exchange that has always synced correctly between my work calendar and my phone. However, recently, I have noticed that if I enter an appt on my phone, it will not sync to my exchange (work) calendar. If I enter an appt on my work calendar via my computer, it will show up on my phone.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Is this how it's supposed to work now! I'm running with the latest version 1.3.5.1

Thanks for any info you can give...
    Quote Originally Posted by elohimfa View Post
    I have a calendar exchange that has always synced correctly between my work calendar and my phone. However, recently, I have noticed that if I enter an appt on my phone, it will not sync to my exchange (work) calendar. If I enter an appt on my work calendar via my computer, it will show up on my phone.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Is this how it's supposed to work now! I'm running with the latest version 1.3.5.1
    I ran into this problem with 1.3.1 firmware and the issue was fixed by turning off both Network Time and Network Time Zone. Oddly enough, I had to manually select New York (EST) to fix it rather than Toronto (EST), even though I live much closer to Toronto and the time offset and daylight savings rules are the same. There were other reports of people in EST having to select New York as well, rather than their closest city. Unfortunately I don't know what the magic cities are for other time zones...

1.3.5.x fixed this for me, but I also had to re-add my Exchange account because I WebOS Doctor'd my phone. Maybe people who only updated OTA didn't get this sorted out by the new firmware???

(Or it's a different bug for you now, but try the time zones thing and see what happens...)
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by elohimfa View Post

Thanks for any info you can give...
    I had this issue early on... turns out my default contact setting was Google, and any adds on the Pre were getting loaded into my Gmail contacts... once I changed it to Outlook, I never had any issues...
    Irish