Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I've been doing searches on this and other things. So if I missed something let me know.

Yesterday I started to do some clean up after the 1.3.5.1 update.
    I didn't have a chance to remove the patches and what not from my phone before the update upon charging.
    side question....Is there a way to delay the update?

So after messing with the phone all evening and night.
    I ended up with a white bar across the top, replacing the various info and a white screen when launching.

The phone as a whole still works. I mean I can still call, receive calls, text, receive text.
    I can use the four quick links at the bottom but that's it.

So before I Doctor it I'd like to ask you guys what are some other options?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Here are some pics just for clarification.

A damn good question...I have the same problem, plus one more issue that makes it even worse.

Can't connect to PC.... the PC sees the Phone, but the phone doesnt see the PC..

When I plus it into USB, the phone is in normal mode, but the PC has an icon on bottom right that says It's connected to a Palm Pre.

I dont' get any options for Charge or USB Drive on the phone screen.....

Can't WebDoc it or WebOS, nuttin...says phone isn't connected.

***? lol
    all it is is that a theme or patch changed something in the header and got messed up when the patch was over ridden or updated you should be able to find the original theme in prethemer or precentral themes if not web doc will fix it for sure.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Worked Perfect, everything back to norm and the white bar all gone....

thanx tomi