Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree1Likes
    Just wanted to post and say thanks for the fantastic info!
    Helpful info thanks!
    Great info, thanks!!
    Great info.

Thanks a million.
  5.    #105  
    thanks...

i really need to update and reorganize some info though.. ( nothings outdated or anything , just needs a little clean up )
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Pre is dead and gone! The screen is almost impossible to read so I had to get a blackberry! I dont like it, but it is what it is!

Is there a way to get my contacts printed up or recovered without seeing the screen on my phone? Sprint sent me to the web to try and find answers, because they couldnt do the transfer in the store.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tons of contacts that I just cant stand to lose. Even a print screen of all my contacts would be fine!
  7.    #107  
    Maybe try to start a new thread in the forum... No one can help without details...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by landon_brim View Post
    Pre is dead and gone! The screen is almost impossible to read so I had to get a blackberry! I dont like it, but it is what it is!

Is there a way to get my contacts printed up or recovered without seeing the screen on my phone? Sprint sent me to the web to try and find answers, because they couldnt do the transfer in the store.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tons of contacts that I just cant stand to lose. Even a print screen of all my contacts would be fine!
    if you already activated your phone, you need to go back to the store, activate the pre, sync contacts, and have them use the cellbrite machine to move them.

or, you can use the palm bypass tool to bypass the carrier, first use patch to log in to your profile, sync contacts, then use the preware patch that will extract/email them to you.

depends on what you can still do with your ailing pre.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456