Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    how do u delete all the songs in itunes in order to update the playlists with double twist...it is duplicating some fo the files.....??? any response would be greatly appreciated....thanks
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURS45 View Post
    how do u delete all the songs in itunes in order to update the playlists with double twist...it is duplicating some fo the files.....??? any response would be greatly appreciated....thanks
    sorry for the delayed response....
    How come songs I remove from iTunes still show up in doubleTwist?

When doubleTwist scans your libraries each time at launch it only looks for new additions, not missing songs. We made this decision in order to minimize the resource drag on your computer and to keep the application load time as short as possible.

When the iTunes or WMP library have an item removed, you'll need to manually remove the corresponding track from the dT library.

Of note:
    Changes to your iTunes and WMP playlists are not automatically updated. You will need to go to:

Edit>preferences>reload playlists (Win)

or

File>library>import iTunes Playlists (Mac) in order to port playlists changes made in iTunes over to dT.
    taken from here How come songs I remove from iTunes still show up in doubleTwist? - Knowledge base master list - doubleTwist Community
    Well since The Palmฎ Synergy™ feature brings together your various online accounts for Calendar, Contacts, IM and more into one logical view on your phone. For example, if you have info about one person in many different places, your phone shows them in a single entry for that person. All of your info remains in its original location online. You'll need to move your existing info to one of the online services supported by Palm Synergy.
    Hey guys so I am NOT very tech-savy, and this might sound stupid but I have a question. Ok so I have tried to find this question in other forums bcuz I know repeat questions are annoying but I can't find it anywhere, anyways:
    so the 1.4 update said it would have flash right? I know that was something that everyone was excited about but we obviouslly don't have flash yet, what is it that we are waiting for? I think I read somewhere that we have to wait for something to be released to the app catalog and then we will download some plug in or something? Is that correct? I wishh I would have read the update page thing for 1.4 when I downloaded 1.4 bcuz I kinda just skimmed through it, can someone maybe tell me what it said about the part about the flash.
    could someone shed some much needed light?
    thanks guys,
    Howie
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by hboyer90 View Post
    Hey guys so I am NOT very tech-savy, and this might sound stupid but I have a question. Ok so I have tried to find this question in other forums bcuz I know repeat questions are annoying but I can't find it anywhere, anyways:
    so the 1.4 update said it would have flash right? I know that was something that everyone was excited about but we obviouslly don't have flash yet, what is it that we are waiting for? I think I read somewhere that we have to wait for something to be released to the app catalog and then we will download some plug in or something? Is that correct? I wishh I would have read the update page thing for 1.4 when I downloaded 1.4 bcuz I kinda just skimmed through it, can someone maybe tell me what it said about the part about the flash.
    could someone shed some much needed light?
    thanks guys,
    Howie
    the capability of flash is now available in webos 1.4 . however we are waiting on adobe to provide the "plugin" to actually display it. the plugin will be available in the app catalog hopefully by the end of the month.

to explain further.... I may have set up the capabilty to add a new fuel injection system ready in my car , but purchasing and adding all the parts, but until i actually install the new fuel injector that capability means nothing.

hope that was clear...

Welcome to P|C
    I want to say thank you, for the great thread and as a newbie to the palm pre, I found it a great help, thanks again for spending the time to post this thread.
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by doctordee View Post
    I want to say thank you, for the great thread and as a newbie to the palm pre, I found it a great help, thanks again for spending the time to post this thread.
    no problem... i am working on an update for the thread that will hopefully answer many many more questions
    Great for all us newbies to web os...... thanx for the info !!!!
    Sketch42, thank you very much for taking ur time to prepare this very informative thread. I'm awaiting my Pre to come in from post in few days time.
    This was brilliantly awesome! Thank you!
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    thanks a mil for all the great info. quick question, do the apps in the woqi repository include the homebrew?
    quick example... it'll allow you to go to cnn.com and click on a video to view it.
    Quote Originally Posted by menmypalmpre View Post
    thanks a mil for all the great info. quick question, do the apps in the woqi repository include the homebrew?
    Both WebOS Quick Install (host computer based) and Preware (runs on your device for over-the-air instals) access the homebrew package repositories at ipkg.preware.org

-- Rod (http://install.preware.org)
    Great beginning guide! I just got my Pre+ and this helped me a lot!
    Thanks a lot for the guide! Its proven quite useful. I have preware up and running and several patches installed(No more camera shutter noise!)
    Global Posts
    372 Global Posts
    Great post! Thanks!
    Thanks for making this guide. Very helpful.
    Palm III -> Palm T|X -> Pre Plus
    A newb, my first post, and my phone arrived today. I expect to be crosseyed by the end of the weekend. I appreciate all the great info!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caped Codder View Post
    A newb, my first post, and my phone arrived today. I expect to be crosseyed by the end of the weekend. I appreciate all the great info!
    Welcome. You've made a good start by finding this post. There is a wealth of collective knowledge on these forums. Just ask if you need help.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 05/10/2010 at 12:37 PM.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast