1.    #1  
    Hope I posted in the right place. Almost everything I try to download I get the ipkg error.. its says "reversed or previously installed"

ive totally erased phone, removed all patches app's etc....

Ran the repair utility as well it says it doesnt find anything.

Any ideas?
    "totally erased" do you mean you Dr.ed it? If not try that.
    a total webDoc erase fixed the issue for me (after back up of course)
    but I usually have those issues if I don't erase the patches properly
  5.    #5  
    yeah i used the doc.. used the complete erase, made a seperate account so whatever was backed up would not reload. used the epr and it said nothing was there

i bought this phone with a bunch of app's already on it. problem was i couldnt activate it so restored back to factory defaults... so no they were not removed properly. had no idea at that time about the webos quick install with preware and everything..

Ive got it set up the way i like now but the virtual keyboard is the main thing i want. Any ideas on how to many install manually?
    C-o-n-s-t-a-n-t-l-y
    Quote Originally Posted by choppy View Post
    yeah i used the doc.. used the complete erase, made a seperate account so whatever was backed up would not reload. used the epr and it said nothing was there

i bought this phone with a bunch of app's already on it. problem was i couldnt activate it so restored back to factory defaults... so no they were not removed properly. had no idea at that time about the webos quick install with preware and everything..

Ive got it set up the way i like now but the virtual keyboard is the main thing i want. Any ideas on how to many install manually?
    I think mine was doing the same thing. After I did everything I could think of including doctoring my phone, I deleted all of the WEBOS QI, Doctor and repair utilities on my computer and installed new ones. When I opened the new QI, the patches that were once installed on my phone appeared and I could delete them.

Not sure if what I did was what truly worked or if it was just a matter of me doing the same process so many times it finally worked.