Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Ever since the last update my phone keeps turning off periodically and when I try to power up it gets stuck on the Palm logo screen. I've had to remove the battery to get it started again. Maybe I have a virus or something?

I don't want to doctor my phone because I don't want to go back to the factory setting and lose all my contacts and reinstall everything. I don't have any themes and removed all my patches before I updated. So I was wondering if there was a scan that I can run to detect a virus or something and tell me what's wrong.
    there arent any viruses for webos honestly the doctor is no biggie your profile backs up contacts and app catalog apps and you already removed your patches so you have nothing to lose
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Ok..stupid question...but I've never doctored before. After I do, how do I go about reinstalling contacts and apps from backup? Is there a folder?
    no its automatically backed up via cloud to your palm profile remember when you signed in with your email and password when you first got your pre/pixi well its the same process
    No, once you sign back into your Palm Profile (you will be prompted to do so at initial start-up after you have Webdr'd ur phone) they will theoretically return to your phone over the air.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!