Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hi Everyone.
    Thanks to all for working on the pre..

I need help. After I got the webos 1.3.5 and now 1.3.5.1, I get the same app listed twice in the launcher after I install it from the app catalog.

The day before the webos update I installed preware and grabbed a them and one path with 4X4.. The next day I updgraded the os but didn't remove the patch and them. I didn't realise I needed to until I read the help. When I followed the instructions with using preware to remove the patches and themes, preware did not cleanly errase the patch and theme. I was able to install a theme and delete so that the defaults were back. But the patch I could never remove. Do you know how to remove this manually? Trying to regrab the patch, I get from preware that it already exists. Could this be related with my launcher problem. Also I did a full erase and partial errase.. both didn't help. Does anyone know how I could fix this?

Thanks!!
    Meg
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hi anyone with ideas? I see I can download from preware fine.. It's just the apps catalog. I also see when I delete the apps through the device info, the app gets deleted. However, only one of the two icons gets deleted. Then when I click on that obviously nothing happens..

I have also tryied the emergency repair service.. That didn't help as well.....
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue and I have no answer for this. I also wiped it clean and started over and it still won't work.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the app showing up in the old partition and the new partition.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    yeah that might be true.. I wonder how to delete it from the old partition. Thanks so much for sharing. So far, you are the only one that I know that has the same problem as me.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    well what do you know.. I ran the webosdoctor.. it worked.. The restore ran smooth as well. Much better than the partial and full erase. Ofcourse I've only downloaded 3 apps without duplicating.. so we'll see.. good luck.. let me know how yours work.