1.    #1  
    Hi there -

I apologize if this question has already been addressed elsewhere on the forum. I did a few searches to try to find the answer, but I didn't come up with anything.

I'm wondering how I can change my default search engine on my Palm Pre. I combed through the help sections on my phone, and I couldn't find any answers. I know it's an unpopular opinion these days, but I prefer Yahoo! searches over Google, and I'd like to make Yahoo! my primary search engine.

Does anyone know how, or even if, I can change my default web searches to Yahoo!? Thanks in advance for your assistance!

-Valerie
    you can not yet it is not enabled to do that
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Thank you! I thought it was kind of strange that it gave me the option to select a search engine, but only one search engine to choose from. I appreciate your help!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ValShotz View Post
    Thank you! I thought it was kind of strange that it gave me the option to select a search engine, but only one search engine to choose from. I appreciate your help!
    Verzion Pre + lets you choose Google or Bing.

When will that come to Sprint Pre?
    you can change the universal search options. And add search machines.
    so i guess you can also delete/replace google.
    there's a howto article on it on webos-internals.
    sorry i don't know the url, so Google ehr Yahoo is your friend.