Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I'm trying to find a way to select multiple recipients for the same SMS without having to key in the first letter of names. Is there a way to scroll through your list of contacts and select names on the fly, without it taking you back to the compose screen each time you select a contact? I have to go back to the A's and scroll down to where I last selected a contact to find the next person I want to select. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to do it this way.

Every other phone I've used let me just check and uncheck names as I scrolled through my contact list, THEN go and compose my message.
    I'd love to see a patch or app that could do this, or better yet let you set up a list of contacts that you could add in one shot, like in gmail, then you could send the sms to many in one shot...I'd donate for that...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Agreed. Complete pain in the ***. Especially when the phone is acting sluggish; it becomes a real chore! Surprisingly, i've read very few poats regarding this issue. I would think there would be quite a bit of chatter on this one...
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Group/Category support in contacts and the ability to text the group/category at once. There has been a lot of discussion about this. Right now the SDK from palm does not provide the nuts and bolts to do anything like that. I think that the best you can do is add ten contacts to one text.

I have heard someone talk about the ability to create a contact and have multiple phone numbers inserted in the number slot or something crazy like that.