1.    #1  
    I have seen scattered threads here on this topic. However most that I see have little info on specific patches, tweaks, themes, etc. And I believe for the most part some of us are okay with the tradeoff of adding a patch etc that could slow the phone...I for one am thankful and appreciate all the hard work from all that have created the tweaks that so many of us use. I am hoping with this thread we can all come together with our experiences with what patches etc slow or speed up phone. And I hope that one day we can have an "official" thread on this instead of an "almost official" thread...lol...
  2.    #2  
    I guess I can start with one...I could be wrong here but I have found that themes that are highly animated with rich colors and multiple screens altered that are in the 2+MB range seem to slow down launch screen etc...I also read somebody mentioning that the clear/invisible launcher can slow down Pre as well as anything on the top bar that is altered. Although I have to say that the battery % patch didn't seem to slow down my phone.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    lmfao @ this thread.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  4.    #4  
    ^^lol^^...thanks for the input from above...that's very helpful to all that may want this info...
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    ^^lol^^...thanks for the input from above...that's very helpful to all that may want this info...
    Given his sig, guess he doesn't practice what he preaches
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Is it my imagination or can the Unthrottle download patch speed-up bandwidth when using MyTether?