Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Hi All --

Been having some odd calendar behavior on my Pre -- still getting reminders for events I have deleted off of my Pre (synced with Google Calendar) and cannot add new events directly on my Pre -- the new event window pops up and I can edit in Calendar or on the event details screen, but when I hit enter or swipe back the event dissapears.

Is this the result of a patch or homebrew gone awry? I'd rather not WebOS Doctor my phone but if need be, I can do it. Any suggestions?
    I am experiencing the same thing recently. I have a recurring calendar entry to take my kids to school on Thursday's and Friday's, but I deleted them for the holidays. Yet since 1.3.5 the alarms continue to sound.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I tried uninstalling all patches/themes/tweaks and the problem still persists -- any others find a solution to this?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Well, changing the default calendar from my Google account to the Palm Profile account has fixed the new calendar entries issue. And now that 1.3.5 and work have started again I'm not noticing any more phantom reminders.