Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Downloaded WebOS Doctor 1.3.5 but every time I run it, when it comes to the novacom driver install, the DOS screen pops up with "Service Removed" and never recognizes the Pre when I connect it to the computer.

Any ideas?
    I had this problem; you need to be in developer mode, this should fix your problem.
    you dont need to be in developer mode to the doctor run....restart your pre and should work if not trying turning off your phone keep pressing the volume up buttonn for a few seconds and connect to the pc until you'll the usb sign .. and the doctor is going to recognize your pre for sure!

good luck!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    you dont need to be in developer mode to the doctor run....restart your pre and should work if not trying turning off your phone keep pressing the volume up buttonn for a few seconds and connect to the pc until you'll the usb sign .. and the doctor is going to recognize your pre for sure!

good luck!
    Weird. I tried what you suggested multiple times with no success but when I enabled developer mode like aezrilov suggested (which I completely forgot to try), WebOS Doctor finally worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menso View Post
    Weird. I tried what you suggested multiple times with no success but when I enabled developer mode like aezrilov suggested (which I completely forgot to try), WebOS Doctor finally worked.
    same here. hope the dr works for you. mine got borked, had to have sprint reflash it for me.
    Neither of these worked for me. I don't know what else to try. Any other idea's?
    There is no spoon
    maybe a software re-set from sprint.
    Developer Mode worked for me and I tried the general shut down first before trying Dev Mode. I used webos20090606 (not sure if that matters). However, it's rather strange that Palm would require Dev Mode in order to use WebOS Doctor....