Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    is ur pre waking up when you get a txt or email? Or does it just make a sound? I been having that problem :/
    Wakes up with texts, but not emails. This happens on my Pre, and on a new (purchased 2 days ago), unpatched Pixi with no apps installed. So it's definitely something wrong with 1.3.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by hblaxplaya247 View Post
    neone else having the problem of their doc view an pdf view not working ?
    I can open word and excel from email attachments but not PDF. However I can open word, excel, and pdf files that are already save on my phone through internalz. Weird.

I tried 4 different email PDF attachments and keep getting an error.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Am I the only one who got this error message?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that my battery was completely topped off and I had run Emergency Patch removal tool earlier today. Never had a theme installed
    I ran into this exact situation, but have been unable to get webOS Doctor to fix my pre. Have tried at least a dozen times, keeps kicking me out at 58% and telling me it is unable to fix my pre, please refer to palm.com. Re-downloaded and retried with no luck.

Did the same update on two other phones in household without a problem.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    I had an invalid token error so I deleted my yahoo account on the phone after trying a reboot. There does not seem to be much I can do about it tonight. I may be calling Sprint tomorrow to complain about this new 1.3.5 version. It worked for part of a day but now I have problems.

12/31/09 - revised *****
    I called sprint last night and they told me I was out of luck getting Yahoo to work as it used to. I want the PUSH feature to work just like it does with Google. I tried to re-synch my Yahoo today and it now works.
    Last edited by dnelson_1971; 12/31/2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Yahoo Email "push" feature is working again
    Quote Originally Posted by timgies View Post
    Problems with launch Sprint Navigation from Contact.

I updated Default Applications to launch Sprint Navigation for addresses. It certainly launches from an open Contact, but locks up on the splash screen. It never displays a map (nor anything else), and the menu doesn't function. Completely unresponsive. If I launch the app stand-alone, it works fine, so Sprint Navigation doesn't seem to be broken. It just doesn't work launching from a contact address.

I've switched the default app back and forth between Google Maps and Sprint Navigation, and did a couple restarts. Google Maps always works, Sprint Navigation never works.
    I get the same thing here.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    solved that one. Go to the web and click on facebook, login and tick remember me. Close it. Now friendsbook won't ask for password each time.
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alanc7 View Post
    I ran into this exact situation, but have been unable to get webOS Doctor to fix my pre. Have tried at least a dozen times, keeps kicking me out at 58% and telling me it is unable to fix my pre, please refer to palm.com. Re-downloaded and retried with no luck.

Did the same update on two other phones in household without a problem.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    I had this same problem a couple weeks ago when I had to doctor my Pre. Would get to just over 50% complete and then say there was an error and could not complete. I had an aftermarket Seidio 2600 mAh battery so I took it out and put the stock battery back in and my Pre worked. It was somehow doctored back to 1.2.1 instead of 1.3.1 but a quick update fixed that.

My issue was apparently tied to my battery so try using a different battery and see what happens.

Since I doctored my Pre I haven't added Preware or any patches waiting for 1.3.5 to come out. I downloaded the update and it works great, haven't had any issues. I've had to doctor my Pre twice so far and all I ever did was add patches/homebrew apps through WOS QI and Preware. No themes. Obviously that stuff isn't 100% stable so beware!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    False "Low - Battery Warning"; happened twice since 1.3.5 today when sliding the device to send a txt. Screen dims, battery level shows red. Closethe phone and open it again and the battery and phone are normal. Anyone else seeing this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by z28marols1 View Post
    Anybody else having the launcher open completely empty? no pages, no nothing. Universal search doesnt pull up and apps, either. just contacts and the options for web search...
    ugh i restarted my phone and now this is happening to me
    Quote Originally Posted by z28marols1 View Post
    Anybody else having the launcher open completely empty? no pages, no nothing. Universal search doesnt pull up and apps, either. just contacts and the options for web search...
    i just ran emergency patch recovery with web os install and now my launcher is back!
    Anyone else able to view word, excel, but NO PDF email attachments? I can view PDF files if they are already saved on my phone, but a email PDF attachtment seems to get an error? Anyone else?
    Why won't the wifi reconnect when the device it restarted? both icons light up and if you turn off wifi and turn it back on it works fine.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    The "Help" application no longer works.

When you go to "Preferences & Accounts" in the Contacts application, you will notice the icon next to Outlook is missing (may not see Outlook listed if you do not have a syncing app like Chapura PocketMirror installed).
    (didnt read all the posts in this thread)

i got a new phone from sprint before upgrading to 1.3.5 (dead pixel on the last one) so i had a 100% virgin Pre. i cant get led notification to install now. anyone else having this issue?

also the patch to convert the email icons to words didnt work.
    nor did my-avatar on the left.
    myflashlight also didnt work (installed 2 ipks, no rooting.)
    brightness unlinked doesnt run in background

and i think thats all ive got so far.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    So I upgraded and even ran the app migration tool and now some of the app icons aren't showing; its a clear box.
    I was able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling the affected apps but am wondering if it happened to anyone else.
    I have noticed that my internet connection keeps going out. The EV icon disappears completely and anything i am doing on the internest stops and i get a "you must be connected..." dialog. Im not sure if its patch related but it didn't happen this frequently before the patch.

Other then that I love this patch.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgesicas View Post
    i started with a clean base, a brand new phone, not patched no ANYTHING, just the apps i downloaded from the app catalog, but thats it, and i am still having issues with my contacts syncing up, i see the names, but no number..... help
    i have the same problem. tried to doctor, didnt fix it.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    when I check for updates it say "click to see list of updates" when I click it, it lists the apps installed, but it does not update them. Anyone else?
    went to sprint because my phone kept getting stuck on load screen. went to spring and got a new phone because it kept happening...my advice is to doctor your phone then do update...i know its too late for some
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Since the 1.3.5 update, my Exchange calendar on my Pre no longer syncs with Outlook. Changes made on my Outlook calendar are not updated on my Pre. Anyone else experience this problem?
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 18 ... LastLast