Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    I have determined that when i reset or run Luna reset the screen and keyboard become non-functional. I can fix them by calling the phone. When I call it using another phone and answer, then the screen and keyboard work again. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    So far, 1.3.5 has been a bit of a bust for me.
    3. This isn't specific to 1.3.5, but Bluetooth still isn't working reliably with my Infiniti. As before, it will only connect if Bluetooth has been turned off and then turned back on. Once it's connected, it does not disconnect when I turn the car off, and if the profile is disconnected manually it will not reconnect with the car. As far as I can tell, there is absolutely no improvement, in spite of the fact that this was identified by many users in a specific thread on the Palm support forum..
    What kind of Infiniti? I haven't had any issues w/mine. I have an '08 G35x w/Premium Pkg
    I've lost my "swoop" sound when closing a card. I also can't hear the preview of ring tones.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Seems like when you reply or forward email it starts typing at bottom of email rather than top. New isse under 1.3.5
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
    After the update, my phone turns off when sliding it shut.

Excellent.

This did NOT happen when I was on 1.3.1

I'll try downgrading back to 1.3.1 to see if it fixes it.
    My wife's phone had this exact same issue. Was not software related at all, though we thought it was too at first because of the timing. Anyway -- we took it into a local Sprint Corporate Store (one with a repair center) and they fixed it. I believe they replaced the battery, but am not sure. There are lots of people with this issue and they all get fixed OK, so I would do that. It is a pain, sure, but better than a bricked phone!
    I have updated to 1.3.5 and installed the patch Video Downloads. It seems like it works, but when playback the video I get the following message:

"Error: There was an error playing the file."

Anyone else getting this?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diyhai View Post
    phone stuck at the palm boot screen
    this happen to anyone else??????
    Yes I am getting this as well..any news on why?
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Anyone else having power issues? I unplugged my phone this AM and within 10 minutes (of doing nothing) it was down 4%. It's never been that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsheer View Post
    When I try to download an update or download a new app I get this following error:

Restart Required
    System adjustments must be made before installation can continue.

But I have restarted over and over again. I have shutdown my phone even and I am still get this same error.
    same issue here
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Anyone else having power issues? I unplugged my phone this AM and within 10 minutes (of doing nothing) it was down 4%. It's never been that bad.
    Mine as well fell from 100% down to 80% in quite a hurry. I was re-tweaking with preware though, and surfing/texting all at the same time.

now at 64%, holding a little better
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsheer View Post
    When I try to download an update or download a new app I get this following error:

Restart Required
    System adjustments must be made before installation can continue.

But I have restarted over and over again. I have shutdown my phone even and I am still get this same error.
    I'm having the same problem!!!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Remember: Everyone complains after a WebOS update .. the battery has to be recalibrated. See what it's like tomorrow...or Thursday!
    Anybody getting this Yahoo mail error?
    "Yahoo IMAP is not allowed"
    I've removed and re-added accounts, but still not working.
    I hope its just temporary and will resolve itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    When the screen is off, I'm getting visual notifications for texts, but not emails. I have no tweaks and restarting the phone didn't help. I can't find any settings to setup visual notifications for emails.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a suggestion for a fix?
    I'm also experiencing this. Texts work fine, but not emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedicide View Post
    Anybody getting this Yahoo mail error?
    "Yahoo IMAP is not allowed"
    I've removed and re-added accounts, but still not working.
    I hope its just temporary and will resolve itself.
    Figured it out. Under manual setup, you can select Yahoo as server type.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Problems with launch Sprint Navigation from Contact.

I updated Default Applications to launch Sprint Navigation for addresses. It certainly launches from an open Contact, but locks up on the splash screen. It never displays a map (nor anything else), and the menu doesn't function. Completely unresponsive. If I launch the app stand-alone, it works fine, so Sprint Navigation doesn't seem to be broken. It just doesn't work launching from a contact address.

I've switched the default app back and forth between Google Maps and Sprint Navigation, and did a couple restarts. Google Maps always works, Sprint Navigation never works.
    After 1.3.5 update, my Pre boots with palm logo for a long time, then the glowing palm logo, then the system sound is heard, then the main screen displays for about 1 second, then the glowing palm logo appears again with a very fast message about updating then more glowing Palm logo, then main screen. Repeat Repeat...HELP! Native WinOS never modded, patched or themed.
    Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    When the screen is off, I'm getting visual notifications for texts, but not emails. I have no tweaks and restarting the phone didn't help. I can't find any settings to setup visual notifications for emails.
    in the email account settings there is a show icon, play sound, vibrate toggle. Show icon needs to be on to see the notifications.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by hshendon View Post
    My wife's phone had this exact same issue. Was not software related at all, though we thought it was too at first because of the timing. Anyway -- we took it into a local Sprint Corporate Store (one with a repair center) and they fixed it. I believe they replaced the battery, but am not sure. There are lots of people with this issue and they all get fixed OK, so I would do that. It is a pain, sure, but better than a bricked phone!
    Your issue is not software related. Your battery is loose. When you slide the slider, it knocks the loose battery away from the contacts causing the phone to shut off. Power down your phone and take the battery out. Then re-seat the battery. It should work fine after that. If not, go to the 13 palm pre hacks website (search in google, I can't post links yet), then look at #12.
    I got the same problem on my Facebook app. I had to entirely reinstall the OS and upgrade to 1.3.5 to get it to work right. I've been working on this phone for over 4 hours now.
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast