Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 575
  1. #541  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I continue to show appointments back to 2000...
    I see. Perhaps it's just impossible to sync it after the 1.3.5 update.

    Mine was repaired and they wiped it, so I guess what's on the devices stays. It seems you can't get 1.3.5+ to sync more than 3 months back so I'd have to downgrade, sync and then upgrade agian - probably impossible. Perhaps there will be an app forcing the syncing of old events.
  2. #542  
    Just tried syncing using Google's exchange settings. No different - oldest appointment still Oct 14th 2009.

    Guess Palm customers are now stuck with no old appointments (since new devices probably don't come with the old more "sync willing" webOS version).

    Wait... perhaps I could run the Data Transfer Assistant again and go from scratch... hmm
  3. dcigary's Avatar
    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    #543  
    I had my phone on my charger at home until I left the house, and when I got to work, my phone gave me the "Battery Level Low - Shutting Down Soon" message. I plugged it into the charger at work, and immediately the level went up to 95%. This has happened to me before as well as a co-worker. We both have the "Show Battery Icon and Percent" patch loaded, so I was thinking it was maybe that, but have others had this issue without that patch loaded?
  4. rweiss's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #544  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcigary View Post
    I had my phone on my charger at home until I left the house, and when I got to work, my phone gave me the "Battery Level Low - Shutting Down Soon" message. I plugged it into the charger at work, and immediately the level went up to 95%. This has happened to me before as well as a co-worker. We both have the "Show Battery Icon and Percent" patch loaded, so I was thinking it was maybe that, but have others had this issue without that patch loaded?
    This also happens to me -- not frequently, but I too have the "Show Battery Icon and Percent" patch and I believe that is the culprit.
  5. #545  
    Quote Originally Posted by dfilo View Post
    Just tried syncing using Google's exchange settings. No different - oldest appointment still Oct 14th 2009.

    Guess Palm customers are now stuck with no old appointments (since new devices probably don't come with the old more "sync willing" webOS version).

    Wait... perhaps I could run the Data Transfer Assistant again and go from scratch... hmm
    If you still have your Palm desktop calendar, you could try syncing it to Google calendar using one of the 3rd party apps such as Companion Link.
  6. #546  
    Anybody else missing the ability to add a Yahoo IM account after 1.3.5.1? I did it after 1.3.5, but once I upgraded, it seems I've lost the ability. The icon is no longer there, just Google and AIM.
  7. dexsting's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #547  
    I've noticed a drop in service. I used to get EV all the time at my work, now through most of the days I only have a 1x...
  8. #548  
    same here
  9. #549  
    Topple ball & paratroopers memory was erased. I was on chapter 7 of topple ball. You know how long it took to get there! Now I don't even feel like playing them anymore.
  10. #550  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Am I the only one who got this error message?
    I had that --- ended up with a new phone.
  11. #551  
    I'm getting tired of apparently random crashes. Just now for example: the phone rings, but the ringtone is like it's looped or something, a continuous rr/rr/rr/rr/rr - then crash, the palm logo comes up, and it's several minutes before I can use the phone again.

    Same thing happens every day or so. Sometimes when a call comes in, other times just at random, it'll crash and restart.

    Does anyone else get this? I'm running 1.3.5.1, and the only 3rd-party app I use much is tweed.
  12. Stake's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #552  
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    my major problem is the alarm. It randomly changes the time of the alarms. For instance my regular alarm is 5:05am but yesterday it changed itself to 6pm?!?! It use to change the alarms everyday but now its down to every three days. I wonder if its a palm profile sync issue.
    All my alarms get reset everytime I enter the time application. 1.3.5 really broke this feature. I don't suspect that the alarm settings are synchronized by the Palm profile. I wouldn't see a need to. They need to fix this as I rely on this too to wake up for work!
  13. #553  
    Is anyone else experiencing any noise coming from their rear speakers after closing a card such as phone, contact, etc.? Mine and my wife's do it every time and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I do have patches installed so I would like to see if anyone with a clean pixi is experiencing the same issue. There is basically speaker noise for a few seconds after a card is closed and then it goes away. Its very odd.
  14. dthurman's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #554  
    Quote Originally Posted by nroewe View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing any noise coming from their rear speakers after closing a card such as phone, contact, etc.? Mine and my wife's do it every time and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I do have patches installed so I would like to see if anyone with a clean pixi is experiencing the same issue. There is basically speaker noise for a few seconds after a card is closed and then it goes away. Its very odd.
    Your not talking about the "swoosh" sound are you?
    David E Thurman
    Downstate Illinois ARPH Representative/Coordinator

    david.e.thurman@gmail.com
    (309) 222-5211 (mobile - text)
    @aussierescueil (twitter)
    www.aussierescueil.com (blog)

    "Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." Mark Twain
  15. #555  
    Quote Originally Posted by dthurman View Post
    Your not talking about the "swoosh" sound are you?
    No it's actually the external speaker turning on and making static noise for about 5 seconds after closing a card. You can only hear it if you put the back of the phone close to your ear.
  16. #556  
    Quote Originally Posted by hpyle View Post
    I'm getting tired of apparently random crashes. Just now for example: the phone rings, but the ringtone is like it's looped or something, a continuous rr/rr/rr/rr/rr - then crash, the palm logo comes up, and it's several minutes before I can use the phone again.

    Same thing happens every day or so. Sometimes when a call comes in, other times just at random, it'll crash and restart.

    Does anyone else get this? I'm running 1.3.5.1, and the only 3rd-party app I use much is tweed.
    I get crashes when closing cards quite frequently. I do have patches, etc. installed but was wondering if anyone with a non rooted device is experiencing this as well?
  17. botanu's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #557  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV View Post
    Doesn't help. Neither does using Update Network Settings in the phone prefs. Update PRL doesn't work either, but I doubt that's related.
    I got tired of restarting my phone, so I took out the battery and put it back in (after waiting a couple of minutes), and my Pre's clock has been keeping accurate time for over a week now. I also noticed there is a patch that forces the fetching of the network time on a regular basis. Maybe that would help you.

    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/ntp-sync
  18. #558  
    how can i fixed my phone, im having problems with app and preware?
  19. #559  
    I did not remove my themes or patches before installing the update. now I cant download apps' or use preware. what did I do and how can I fix it?
  20. #560  
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly420 View Post
    I did not remove my themes or patches before installing the update. now I cant download apps' or use preware. what did I do and how can I fix it?
    try to do a full reset

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions