Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I am a m.Mafia fan and since the 1.3.5 update you can not see any of the graphics of the game just the yellow text on a white background. Makes it impossible tp play. Having to log into the Facebook version to play. Anyone having that issue with the same game? Also it is not allowing me to sync photos to Facebook. I keeps saying invalid username and/or password. Anyone having issues with that also?
    Last edited by TeePoppa; 01/04/2010 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    I haven't tried it since the update, but I'll give it a go this weekend and report after I do.
    Confirmed...

Sprint Nav continues on course while on a phone call (even stops when car stops), but cannot either re-route or search along route due to the explanation given by another member. Recommend thanking them for the explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by onionhammer View Post
    has anyone ever had the messenger app just keep saying "signing in..." for hours on end/indefinitely (even though it's already actually online)?
    Yes...doesn't bother me in the least.
    I'm another one having problems with my phone after the update. Twice in the last three days I have found that my phone has turned off by itself. Both times it locked up at the Palm screen when booting and I had to pull the battery. It booted the second time successfully.
    I found something else to complain about lol.

Sorry if this is posted already, I couldn't remember this change until now.

Videos no longer resume from where you left off. The videos just start from the beginning. This is a weird feature to remove.
    i webosdoctored my pixi to 1.3.5 the other day and this morning none of my alarms went off and i was late for work. i removed all of the alarms and put them back, seems to be working for now. is this a bug? i hope palm fixes this becuase it seems to me their are alot of issues with 1.3.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by chienandalusia View Post
    maybe its just me but the MAIL NOTIFICATION is still broken.

(i have only 1 account - gmail)

it has worked since 1.2.1 (or whatever)...stopped working with the last patch (1.3.1?) and since updated to 1.3.5 with NO patches or tweaks... still doesnt work
    1.3.5 seems to have broken my email notify with gmail for my domain. I'm not getting any notification of new mail and when on wifi I get an "!" error symbol when in the mail app.

All the other versions 1.2.1 up until 1.3.5 have worked fine with my email. 1.3.5 email app isn't working as it once did.
    suddenly I can't send any emails from live. "unable to send...", only live and it continues to give me that notice until I delete the email, no new patches, signed in and correct password. What's up?
    This seems like a different EAS issue than others are experiencing: I can no longer access EAS via my company's wifi. This worked prior to 1.3.5. If I turn wifi off, I can then connect to EAS via EVDO without issue. I get no errors with wifi connected, rather email and calendar simply don't update.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    So I just noticed an issue with my google calendar syncing. All of my events are shifted forward 19 hours. There are also some other funky things where some days it shows the event in month view, but it's not there when I pick the day, and on another day it doesn't show an event in month view, but it's there when I select the day. Week view is a lost cause with nothing showing up.

My brother mentioned having some sort of issue with his google calendar too.

Is anyone else seeing this?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Did any one figure out why that apps wont update yet, mine still has 7 apps that keep failing. I just purchased another one to see if it would work and i still get the restart and failed. Is there a solution to this or do i have to call Palm again and give them a piece of my mind for the 3rd time.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael.t View Post
    Did any one figure out why that apps wont update yet, mine still has 7 apps that keep failing. I just purchased another one to see if it would work and i still get the restart and failed. Is there a solution to this or do i have to call Palm again and give them a piece of my mind for the 3rd time.
    If You are Having Trouble with Preware or Can't Download Palm Apps
    If you use Preware, you need to take a couple of special steps this update.

If you have not yet updated to webOS 1.3.5, follow the steps above to remove patches and themes and update the Package Manager Service if you use Preware.

If you have already updated to webOS 1.3.5, remove Package Manager Service and Preware using webOS Quick Install. The steps explained here under Removing Apps, Patches, and Themes: Getting Started: Homebrew Apps, Patches, and Themes. Then reinstall Package Manager Service and Preware using the steps explained in the Setup section of How to Use Preware for Homebrew Apps, Patches, and Themes. Search List of Everything for Emergency Migration Helper and install it, and reset your phone if need

Goto page 1 of this thread & read on...... The hyperlinks will all be active there.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    I am having the same issues with my m:mafia, I can't really see anything it is a white screen...also facebook pic sync issue too...unreal...among other things certain services on the phone react very slow with hesitation, and number that I call or incoming don't display at all or hours later...1.3.5 really screwed things up man...
    Ahhh forget this....I am gonna pay early termination fee and straight out buy the Hero (I will deal with no keyboard), at least that phone out of the box does everything that Palm promised our Pre would do by now...I still do not have video recording, no freaking flash support yet, my pics and text messages still do not register/save time and date, these are basic freaking features man!! I hear that Palm is making a whole new other phone for Verizon, is that where all Palm's attention is going to instead of getting this Pre to work appropriately and adequately!!?? Now with this latest update my dam Pre is working like ish man...slow buggy and it stalls and hesitates, it already took an hour just to hang up from a call and make another call yet again another basic freaking feature!! I see no light at the end of the tunnel for this device I feel scammed and robbed..
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr View Post
    My main issue is not being able to download apps off the app store, it downloads it than wen it trys to install it says failed to install than at the bottom portion of the screen it says to either "restart" or "canal" ive done so many restarts already, and it wont update any of the available updates either....anybody have any clue why this is happening??
    I had this problem too. Here's what I did and it worked: Run Emergency Migration Helper tool from Preware. It will install, do it's thing and restart your Pre. After that, your apps should install as normal. Hope this helps.
    My Exchange Email quite working, contacted Palm, no help...will call back after researching the problem. Reinstalled 1.3.1 Email is working again.
    for some reason my pre automatically downloaded 1.3.5. so i didnt get a chance to remove any patches or anything. now whenever i click on preware it says "OnFeeds Error" TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined. then it goes to the preware menu but all the choices are grayed out so it does nothing when i try to select anything. what can i do to fix this??? thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by salleentn View Post
    My Exchange Email quite working, contacted Palm, no help...will call back after researching the problem. Reinstalled 1.3.1 Email is working again.
    How did it quit working?
    Odd extra options in settings?
    Missing options?
    Losing service every few min?
    Super laggy?
    Have other Email accounts that won't work till you removed the exchange then everything went back to normal?

I am having issues and trying to find someone ells with similar issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i webosdoctored my pixi to 1.3.5 the other day and this morning none of my alarms went off and i was late for work. i removed all of the alarms and put them back, seems to be working for now. is this a bug? i hope palm fixes this becuase it seems to me their are alot of issues with 1.3.5.
    I had the exact same issue and I too was nearly late for work (luckily, my 'brain alarm' knew something was wrong). Resetting the alarms worked for me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomeygun View Post
    heres somthing funny:

I got the 1350mah battery 3 days ago and was SUPER impressed with it with webos 1.3.1. I was not sure how, but it lasted 2 days

So now with 1.3.5, and only 1 hour into the day, I am down to 89%... Just seems too fast, On the other hand I am sitting here updating with preware so maybe that killing the battery.

Any noticing any different battery usage?
    I too have noticed the horrid new battery life...thought this fix was going to increase battery life?
    Last edited by projectkre8; 01/05/2010 at 02:24 PM.