1.    #1  
    for the last 2 days it has been a monsoon in my city. So today, during a rushed last minute shooping spree, dropped my phone in a puddle. I didn't realize I had dropped it until I got back to the car 30m later.

remembering articles on here and lifehacker, I immediately dropped the battery and dry the phone. When I get home, I put my pre in a bag of rice for 10h.

to add insult to injury, I put the battery in my pocket, only to accidentally wash it when I got home.

well, here it is, 10h later, and I'm typing this on my pre. Good job palm on making a great phone
    glad someones got something good to say about the pres build quality
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-SOME hehe xD
    Went to Panama for Spring Break with my Centro in my pocket during a foam party. To make a long story short... had to get a replacement. Phone was off for three days in panama but started to work but it acted up soon after
    Quote Originally Posted by dietrichmd View Post
    for the last 2 days it has been a monsoon in my city. So today, during a rushed last minute shooping spree, dropped my phone in a puddle. I didn't realize I had dropped it until I got back to the car 30m later.

remembering articles on here and lifehacker, I immediately dropped the battery and dry the phone. When I get home, I put my pre in a bag of rice for 10h.

to add insult to injury, I put the battery in my pocket, only to accidentally wash it when I got home.

well, here it is, 10h later, and I'm typing this on my pre. Good job palm on making a great phone

how does the rice help?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdagirl View Post
    how does the rice help?
    It soaks up any remaining moisture.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals