Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    There are rule here, well, for some people.

anyway, i'm not your 'brah'
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Really...don't bring your issues with the mods to this thread. Col A was just describing his attacker, she was who she was.
    Not my attacker , LOL , I was in line watching the argument.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    I also work at a Sprint store. If you come into my store I will definitely back-up everything on your USB drive. As should every other store. As the OP has said it is not REQUIRED but I will do it.

That being said most people have all of their music stored elsewhere and just need pictures backed up.'
    edit:
    1 star thread

This is a customer service industry get used to it buddy. How hard is it to transfer stuff off of a USB drive anyways.

edit2: Learn to spell.
    and thankfully, the folks at my local sprint store are more like you than they are like the OP!!! That is why I have been with them for so long! They have always tried their best to help, even when they don't HAVE to!
    [QUOTE=MaxLOL;2104946][img]

come on man, I haven't had an anteater fix in awhile...pull out the special stuff
    oh wow...my smiley face is now blinking at me....cool!
    Kudos to you MaxLOL. You make this world a better place to live. Merry Xmas.
    need more like you in customer service MaxLOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12