1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this is an obvious questions, but I've been searching through these forums and PreWare and haven't found what I was looking for.

When I'm playing Pandora, and using the volume buttons on the side, I often find that Volume 4 is too little and Volume 5 is too much. Is there a patch out there that lets you increase volume in smaller increments, like half increments (so I could have a Volume 4.5)? If so, where would I find it?

Thank you very much for anyone who could help me with this.

Cheers,

Alex
    I agree, the volume increments are pretty ridiculous. This would be fantastic, if it's actually possible.
    Go go gadget programers... Or something like that.
    +1
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    This is the one thing that I've wanted on the Pre since I got it in July. With all the great developers on this site, I hope someone out there will develop something. Please and thank you?
    I too would love this!
    Add me to the list of people that would appreciate this patch.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Me, too. I was using Pandora the other day and even the lowest volume setting was too loud.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    +1
    Ditto me too. A 5-7 range equilizer wouldn't be bad either.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    +1

Unfortunately, there's currently no support in Palm's API for equalization, or gapless playback...

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    I use Shure SCL4's with my Pre and 3 is even pushing too loud with these IEMS, I'd love this for a patch.