Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tayl428 View Post
    You must have clicked the 'ok' button when it asked if you want to sell your soul to the devil....
    hahaha that was funny!!!
    i got it twice rem
    Has anyone installed the update without unlinking their apps in mvapp? I'm lazy and don't want to go through all my apps and delete a bunch.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I would bet that it's going to take longer for this update because it also has to move all the apps you've installed to the /media/internal partition. This should only be a one-time thing though.
    Oh... good point on having to move the apps. Yea I had a ton. I think I was hovering around the limit.

On the plus it just finished. 54min.

Now lets see what they broke this time.
    hahaha i agree...that was hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Did anyone get the Updating system screen on the pre twice with the status circle?
    Yes, mine just rebooted and came back up to the updating the system screen. My guess is it has to do with the change in the app install limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    i got it twice rem
    that's weird.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Preware doesnt work!?
    Live free or DIE!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Wow! im really surprised no one has posted that ******** update joke about how there oreo is now gone
    Hmmm... I'm still having weird issues with this update. After the battery pull, while trying to unpack, it failed to validate.

Now having to start all over :AGAIN:

"Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Preware does not work anymore!!
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    Preware doesnt work!?
    Yes, you are correct Preware is not working, any ideas
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I do not care to update to 1.3.5 as of yet. Is there a way to disable "automatic updates"? what I am trying to say is: I would like to install at a later date, not when my phone is ready, when I'm ready.
    Palm Pre owner
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    Preware doesnt work!?
    It doesnt? Well I should find out shortly, I think mine just did its last reboot in the update process.
    the second circle (really a ring) is the progress bar. it's a nice visual feedback to let you know how far along things are, rather than the same spinning circle as before.

Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Did anyone get the Updating system screen on the pre twice with the status circle?
    Why does it say on a post that it is correcting the speed of the "PIXI"?????? I need for the sluggish nature of this phone to be fixed.
    OK, it's only been a few hours now and I am really Jonesing for my patches. When can I reinstall them?
    couldnt remove the commandline patch, got an error from epr... almost everything patch seems removed but that... running repairutility with override compatibility now, then I will update. Everybody get off the server a minute so I dont have to wait too long...

Is the app limit gone anyone check? i just hit it again the other day.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldirty9014 View Post
    I do not care to update to 1.3.5 as of yet. Is there a way to disable "automatic updates"? what I am trying to say is: I would like to install at a later date, not when my phone is ready, when I'm ready.
    Blocking Updates - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    It doesnt? Well I should find out shortly, I think mine just did its last reboot in the update process.
    No no Preware. When you launch it, it gives you the new user EULA screen thing. You hit the button and then:

"OnFeeds Error

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"

edit: and after the OK on the error, everyting is grayd out.
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast