Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Finally installing 20 minutes later.
    does this update mean we are gonna start getting cool apps like the iphone has or is that still coming later?
    i'm guesstimating that there will be something else for CES. this 1.3.5 being pushed out now is just a small update. palm seems to like generating buzz, so misdirection and seeding info here and there isn't out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by adambomb13 View Post
    So I have a question, I have seen Sprint's change log/update list of changes, but why are this differ then Palm's statement of updates from earlier this month?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    did they update the pixie also?? anybody know?
    Yes, my wife's is downloading as we speak.
    I've gotten an "Unable to connect. Try again later." message about 6 times in a row now. Users are hammering the update site.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by bainsingh1 View Post
    does this update mean we are gonna start getting cool apps like the iphone has or is that still coming later?
    All of the cool iPhone like aps are scheduled for release on 2/29/10.
    yeah its slow, whats validating? Is it just making sure it was down loaded correctly?

I just let my wife push the install now button, She smiled.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    so do we have to do anythign with the "symbolic link" method by xorg for this update?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    You should listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about.
    Validating was very slow for me also but it's installing rather quickly now. I'd say the validating took longer than the download.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Or get the "cool iphone app enabler" patch and enjoy them sooner.
    You didn't hear the press conferences Steve jobs announced all iphone apps will be available for the pre on 2/29/10

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    installing now!!!!oooweeee im lovin this....now we still have somethin to look forward to with the ces!!! which is a few days away
    Downloading...thanks.
    They changed the install screen while the update installs. Nifty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    You didn't hear the press conferences Steve jobs announced all iphone apps will be available for the pre on 2/29/10
    huh? that makes no sense.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoprouser13 View Post
    Validating was very slow for me also but it's installing rather quickly now. I'd say the validating took longer than the download.
    Maybe they enabled heavy compression for updates in 1.3.1, so Sprint (and other networks) wouldn't have to deal with the load of 100mb * all webos users.
    now i see why the "update" icon is a gift
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Or get the "cool iphone app enabler" patch and enjoy them sooner.
    I hear you can get that "patch" from ATT for $99 with a two year contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    installing now!!!!oooweeee im lovin this....now we still have somethin to look forward to with the ces!!! which is a few days away
    what are you guys thinking a MAJOR webos update for the pre/pixi or another gen webos phone announced? im hoping for the first.
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast