Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    No theme installed, didn't remove any patches and left all other hacks on... Update completed in 20 min
    Yea I had two texts waiting for me as soon as my phone booted up from the update
    Quote Originally Posted by smgpre View Post
    Not only does the calendar swipe day-to-day much quicker, you can now scroll month-to-month! In month view, it scrolls vertically rather than the horizontal swipe. Great improvement!
    Mine still scrolls from top-to-bottom/bottom-to-top (horizontally)
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    i want to update but the Multi Mod patch will not uninstal even with the emergency patch removal. What should I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Anyone notice that if someone text you while ur phone is booting up you get a notification tone?

Yea I heard the sound as soon as I booted up and had two texts waiting on me.
    When I get a new notification, the screen doesn't come on anymore like it did before. Now I have to check my phone if I don't hear it go off. Seems like this was a backwards move
    i think scrolling between pictures is actually worse now...
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    probably already been posted, but i noticed a different clock font on the unlock screen

Also scrolling is smoother in web paged based apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedorox View Post
    Yea, I just noticed this (as I just got an email). I consider it a bug, as I really liked seeing it light up to see if it was an email I needed to check ASAP, or if i could ignore it. Now I need to wake it to check.
    Yea I really liked this feature too. I liked it with the text messages too. Now I have to wake up my phone to see if it was an important email or text. Seems like a backwards move to me.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=buyrihn;2111320]After updating some apps, my phone now says something I've never seen. Keep in mind, these are just apps updating, not the OS:

RESTART REQUIRED:

System adjustments must be made before installation can continue

mine is doing the same thing. i can update via preware some apps but none from the app catalog without getting an error. reboot does nothing.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    there will be a patch for this soon, i hope. Photos dont usually have rounded corners and i'd think you would miss a thing or two...idk. I can respect what your saying, but its not necessary especially when we need so many upgrades to keep this phone competitive. Pointless features...wahhh. haha

ADDED: while im here, do we have all the functionality that the SMS tone patch has already cuz i got an error for that one. If we do and we have for a while, sorry, im a Prethemer girl lateley. thanks

sms tone patch no go here..
    what happen to led notification i can not install this it keep saying error installing see ipkg log help help please !!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by capt4chris View Post
    Yeah I have the same problem. I chose Sprint Nav as default for contacts. Now when I select an address for a contact it just hangs at the start screen and does not go any further.
    MINE TOO....Ugh.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Mine Search now does not scroll up/down after 1.3.5 update. Weird =\
    Quote Originally Posted by pdechent View Post
    i want to update but the Multi Mod patch will not uninstal even with the emergency patch removal. What should I do?
    I'm having the same exact issue. What a piece of crap patch that is.
    is anyone else noticing a glitch with wifi under webos1.3.5? My wifi icon stays lit even if not using it and I think that's what is draining my battery rapidly (10%+ / hr) worse than usual.

I'm gonna try going iwthout Wifi on for a bit. After turning wifi off the 1x/EV icon is not lit meaning there wasn't anything to be downloaded.
    Yup.
    It's quite useful, and works in other areas
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    Mine still scrolls from top-to-bottom/bottom-to-top (horizontally)
    Um, that's vertically. To clarify, the direction you swipe a card to throw it away is vertical. The direction you swipe to change cards is horizontal. Like the horizon. We're referring to the direction you swipe your finger when we say horizontal/vertical.

--A
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGerbilKing View Post
    If you leave a website open in a card and come back to it later, the page doesn't refresh when you open it back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    After updating some apps, my phone now says something I've never seen. Keep in mind, these are just apps updating, not the OS:

RESTART REQUIRED:

System adjustments must be made before installation can continue

(screenshot attached)
    Same thing happened to me and I cant get the app that im trying to update. What can I do?