Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ckugo View Post
    louie2701, where is the option for the led notification??
    It's at the bottom of the "Screen & Lock" App. It's a toggle that says "Notifications: Show When Locked".

I installed the Homebrew Patch for this awhile ago, so i'm not sure if this is official yet.
    I'd love to find this, too. I don't see it anywhere either.

louie2701, where is the option for the led notification??
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louie2701 View Post
    This has been an option since the last update.
    I don't have that feature where is it at in the phone I don't see it in either ringtones or screen settings
    Quote Originally Posted by section803 View Post
    Is anyones notification light working? Mine is !!!
    Yea mine is working too!!! I wonder what the deal is?
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wicketr View Post
    It's at the bottom of the "Screen & Lock" App. It's a toggle that says "Notifications: Show When Locked".

I installed the Homebrew Patch for this awhile ago, so i'm not sure if this is official yet.
    This is NOT the option that turns on LED notifications. This option just allows notifications to be displayed on the screen when the phone is sleeping. The patch for LED notifications puts an extra option on the Screen & Lock prefs which is titled something like "Blink Notifications". For whatever reason, 1.3.5 still did not enable this option, but if you previously installed the patch and had the option turned ON before upgrading to 1.3.5, you will still get the blink, even if you uninstalled the patch first.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    go to Screen & Lock on your phone, at the bottom it should show the "notifications on" button. I have not checked it with the new update, but that was where you find it if you still have the 1.3.1 version.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I think the font is different for the clock on the locked screen.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markbugs View Post
    This is NOT the option that turns on LED notifications. This option just allows notifications to be displayed on the screen when the phone is sleeping. The patch for LED notifications puts an extra option on the Screen & Lock prefs which is titled something like "Blink Notifications". For whatever reason, 1.3.5 still did not enable this option, but if you previously installed the patch and had the option turned ON before upgrading to 1.3.5, you will still get the blink, even if you uninstalled the patch first.

I had this patch before, and removed it, and still got the notification after the update. So I guess it still works.
    I completely agree with 9 Inch Pre Niss. I was pumped about 1.3.5 thinking that maybe after having the code for the LED notification for three freakin updates they might use some sense and enable a very standard feature that let's the user know when they missed a freakin' notification. I mean really, come on!!

Also the EAS pin lock is still not working properly. I have reported this multiple times to Palm and still nothing. We do not enfore a specific lock timeout at my work and all other smart phones allow you to set a time interval to lock your phone when it is not specified in the Exchange policy. Rather than the completely rediculous 30 sec screen lock. I have never dealt with such an annoying feature when texting like entering your pin every single time you want to reply to a message.

I know all this stuff can be modified on your phone, but these are features that should work out of the box. Very disappointing..... Thanks for all the useless updates though........
    Well I'm confused because my LED notifications work after 1.3.5 update.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Did you have the LED patch installed prior to the update? It sounds like if you ever had the patch installed then the code stuck. Even if you removed it, it sounds like it somehow remained installed.
    Last edited by ckugo; 12/29/2009 at 11:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Web browsing is much quicker. Very little checkerboarding!!!
    "The Calendar is not only fast but I can safely say that it is faster than the iphone 3gs Calendar and Windows Mobile Calendar. This was a great upgrade."

Does anyone have a second opinion on this? Is the calendar truly as quick as a 3GS now?
    YES!!! They fixed the screen tap sensitivity (or lack of) issue!
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Will a partial erase remove the 1.3.5 update????
    just got off the phone w/sprint. apparently others are having my issue. they gave me an eticket # to bring into the store and have them do a hard reset / possible swap of device.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I noticed a few things are faster/snappier:

1. Launcher startup/close are both faster
    2. Application closing is faster

Other than that, everything's the same speed.
    ive noticed my camera opens up a lot faster which i like a lot
    Just installed 1.3.5 and now I have two issues, one minor, one major.

1 - the "launcher" bar on the bottom of the screen is always on and I cannot figure out a way to make it auto hide itself like it used to. Perhaps it only auto-hid iteself because I had some specific patch installed (removed them before install but did so hastily without really looking at each patch). Can anyone confirm this please?

2 - when I plug in the USB cable I no longer have the nice auto-dialog that says "just charge", "act as media device", and "media sync". It simply goes into charge mode. I also cannot seem to find any preferences screen anywhere to change this setting. This one is obviously a major issue. Anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Do you know if this can be enabled or disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Anybody notice wifi stays active while in sleep mode!
    What happens if you updated to 1.3.5 BEFORE uninstalling patches...Did I F up everything?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Can someone help me out? When I scroll through my hundreads of contacts...(imported from facebook...linkedin etc, google etc....Regardless of what app pulled them in......or in some cases when I have linked several different profiles together.....are they all religiously saved and or backed up in one location?? Any idea how I would accomplish a seemless backup of all pre contacts regardless of source in one place??