Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 29 ... LastLast
    Just got that message donatom3. Anything we can do about it?
    Package Manager Service 0.9.24.1 is released, to ease the transition to 1.3.5 - upgrade it using Preware before you accept the OTA 1.3.5 update.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I just rebooted my Pre...

It's just sitting at the Palm screen. How long should I wait? I've already yanked the battery once...
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Anyone notice that if someone text you while ur phone is booting up you get a notification tone?
    yes
    Anyone else having their phone sit at the Palm logo after a reboot? I already pulled the battery once. Did I just f up my phone?
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Quote Originally Posted by dsei View Post
    Looks like clicking small links (ie. Forum page numbers on this site) is much easier like it was pre-1.3.1.
    The browser is much more responsive when tapping small links.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Anybody notice wifi stays active while in sleep mode!
    I can confirm -- off Touchstone, screen off, WiFi remains on...

I don't see an option to toggle this in the WiFi app...

Good move. That should help with battery life when the phone is idle at my house... maybe...
    I've noticed that my phone app is SIGNIFICANTLY snappier and smoother. Also seems to have eliminated the odd "bounce" the card was doing when swiped away, where it would swipe off than back onto the screen.

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Wow just checked and ur right!
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    the corners in browser are squarw not just in landscape but also portrait if the screen is up side down.

app cat now different color. It looks exactly like the one in the need for speed screen shots, faded lines and all.
    oh snap....NFS at CES? God I hope so. Some peeps need an I told You So.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I did. Turned my phone on a while ago and the wifi showed the connected icon and never showed the reconnecting animation. I wasn't sure whether or not it was a fluke.

Discover's mobile site no longer locks up my phone, can't confirm whether that was a site update or browser fix. The browser does seem to be snappier when scrolling the page, and so far no having to click a link multiple times to activate it.

I did a test of Sprint Nav, at least as much as I could do sitting still... Tapping through the directions it never stuttered - hopefully it will behave the same in normal use.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 12/28/2009 at 11:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Is the Default Applications menu new under preferences in device info?
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Sounds like there's enough stupid problems that I'm going to hold off on updating for a little while...
    Not that it matters since I never use it, but GTalk is giving me a notification that my PW is incorrect. I re-enter it and no matter what, it still says Login Failed.

I just deleted the damn account, I never use it anyways. I'm sure, with my luck that if I go to re-add the account, it will be fine.

Just thought I would throw this out there.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Can anyone confirm whether the Sprint Navigation GPS Voice has been fixed with no stuttering of directions?

Currently downloading the update...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neva Eva Forget 1984 View Post
    you can also set your default contacts to sync with google now as default instead of your palm profile... i think that is new... when you go to contacts and then preference... so you can't lose ur contacts now... i think... correct me if i'm wrong...

you can also fwd contacts via mms, car kit, and email
    not new. I found out the hard way that Google can be the default after losing my contacts using Palm profile. :/
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Anybody able to get any of the roaming patches to work?
    I think my phone is bricked too...
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK View Post
    I think my phone is bricked too...
    Nvm.

I pulled the battery out for 5 minutes. Turned the phone back on and it loaded up.

PHEW!!!
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    I have WebOS Quick Install 2.96, but it won't read any of my files when I go to the Device Manager. It recognizes I have 1.3.5 installed, and doesn't give any errors on loadup. I reinstalled WebOS Quick Install beforehand because I only had 2.6 at the time. I also reinstalled Novacom thinking that was the problem. I also restarted my PC. (sorry, just wanted to make sure all bases were covered)

I get an 'error connecting' message that pops up around 10 times in a row as it's trying to read my applications on my Pre. Can anybody tell me why it won't read my phone? I can't get Preware up and running without it. HELP!!!