Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 817
  1. #261  
    Thanks... how do you update WEBOS Q Install ? I have version 2.82 Thanks!!!
  2. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by yman182 View Post
    so is the app catalog officially out of beta now?
    well there is no beta tag in the upper right hand corner anymore so i assumed so
  3. #263  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    well there is no beta tag in the upper right hand corner anymore so i assumed so
    I like the new color scheme!
  4. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by yman182 View Post
    I like the new color scheme!
    whats different? i noticed the background seems a lighter shade of blue but thats it
  5. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by RobFLA View Post
    Thanks... how do you update WEBOS Q Install ? I have version 2.82 Thanks!!!
    i dont think there is an update function in webosqi. the only way i know to get the most recent version is to download it from here at the precentral thread for weosqi
  6. #266  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    whats different? i noticed the background seems a lighter shade of blue but thats it
    yeah its brighter. Makes it seem more cheery.
  7. #267  
    done.

    phone seems very laggy to me now...
  8. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by yman182 View Post
    yeah its brighter. Makes it seem more cheery.
    i agree, we have finally emerged for the dark and dreary world of beta. i dont feel so gross anymore.
  9. #269  
    Trying to install apps or updates is delivering the following message: "Restart Required: System adjustments must be made before installation can continue." The phone will then reset and the app installation will fail.

    See full thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...g-1-3-5-a.html
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  10. #270  
    anyone tried mytether?
  11. boobo0's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #271  
    Reading the previous 14 pages makes me think this one might be worth skipping . Not sure about others, but changing color schemes isn't going to cut it.
  12. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    done.

    phone seems very laggy to me now...
    yeah mine seems kind of laggy as well. the only thing i can say is that it seems consistently laggy. i think the speed enhancements made to the update are really just something that makes your phone do everything equally crappy so you wont ask yourself anymore "it just loaded that so quick why cant it do that all the time". see, this way they have improved the overall user experience by eliminating the disappointment of their OS.
  13. t650man's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #273  
    mine also...painfully slow
  14. Diyhai's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #275  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Same thing happened to me, WebOS doctoring now...
    smh i was hoping it wouldnt come down to that
  15. #276  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    yeah mine seems kind of laggy as well. the only thing i can say is that it seems consistently laggy. i think the speed enhancements made to the update are really just something that makes your phone do everything equally crappy so you wont ask yourself anymore "it just loaded that so quick why cant it do that all the time". see, this way they have improved the overall user experience by eliminating the disappointment of their OS.
    lol...well, i take it back, its actually being quite snappy now, maybe it was just because it was comin right off the update but now its being really fast!
  16. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #277  
    Quote Originally Posted by boobo0 View Post
    Reading the previous 14 pages makes me think this one might be worth skipping Not sure about others, but changing color schemes isn't going to cut it.
    it is worth the update strictly for the web browser improvements. poor link selection and memory leaks seem much better
  17. #278  
    After update to 1.3.5, can not update apps in the app catalog...get an error that the system needs to update and tells me I have to restart or cancel. Can not update or install new apps....what is the deal...is there really that much of a problem?
  18. Ftspyder's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    #279  
    Now that 1.3.5 is out, what do you guys think they will show off a CES?
  19. #280  
    Quote Originally Posted by t650man View Post
    mine also...painfully slow
    Mine is installing now, but I had a similar issue when I first updated to 1.3.1. I think it was re-downloading my email or something, because after a couple hours it stopped being laggy and slow, and it didn't do it since.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions