Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Thanks... how do you update WEBOS Q Install ? I have version 2.82 Thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yman182 View Post
    so is the app catalog officially out of beta now?
    well there is no beta tag in the upper right hand corner anymore so i assumed so
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    well there is no beta tag in the upper right hand corner anymore so i assumed so
    I like the new color scheme!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I like the new color scheme!
    whats different? i noticed the background seems a lighter shade of blue but thats it
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobFLA View Post
    Thanks... how do you update WEBOS Q Install ? I have version 2.82 Thanks!!!
    i dont think there is an update function in webosqi. the only way i know to get the most recent version is to download it from here at the precentral thread for weosqi
    whats different? i noticed the background seems a lighter shade of blue but thats it
    yeah its brighter. Makes it seem more cheery.
    done.

phone seems very laggy to me now...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    yeah its brighter. Makes it seem more cheery.
    i agree, we have finally emerged for the dark and dreary world of beta. i dont feel so gross anymore.
    Trying to install apps or updates is delivering the following message: "Restart Required: System adjustments must be made before installation can continue." The phone will then reset and the app installation will fail.

See full thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...g-1-3-5-a.html
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    anyone tried mytether?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Reading the previous 14 pages makes me think this one might be worth skipping . Not sure about others, but changing color schemes isn't going to cut it.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    done.

phone seems very laggy to me now...
    yeah mine seems kind of laggy as well. the only thing i can say is that it seems consistently laggy. i think the speed enhancements made to the update are really just something that makes your phone do everything equally crappy so you wont ask yourself anymore "it just loaded that so quick why cant it do that all the time". see, this way they have improved the overall user experience by eliminating the disappointment of their OS.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    mine also...painfully slow
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Same thing happened to me, WebOS doctoring now...
    smh i was hoping it wouldnt come down to that
    yeah mine seems kind of laggy as well. the only thing i can say is that it seems consistently laggy. i think the speed enhancements made to the update are really just something that makes your phone do everything equally crappy so you wont ask yourself anymore "it just loaded that so quick why cant it do that all the time". see, this way they have improved the overall user experience by eliminating the disappointment of their OS.
    lol...well, i take it back, its actually being quite snappy now, maybe it was just because it was comin right off the update but now its being really fast!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boobo0 View Post
    Reading the previous 14 pages makes me think this one might be worth skipping Not sure about others, but changing color schemes isn't going to cut it.
    it is worth the update strictly for the web browser improvements. poor link selection and memory leaks seem much better
    After update to 1.3.5, can not update apps in the app catalog...get an error that the system needs to update and tells me I have to restart or cancel. Can not update or install new apps....what is the deal...is there really that much of a problem?
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Now that 1.3.5 is out, what do you guys think they will show off a CES?
    Quote Originally Posted by t650man View Post
    mine also...painfully slow
    Mine is installing now, but I had a similar issue when I first updated to 1.3.1. I think it was re-downloading my email or something, because after a couple hours it stopped being laggy and slow, and it didn't do it since.