Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Wow definitely more snappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Wow definitely more snappy.
    Especially the calendar, damn. It goes from practically unusable, to almost perfect in this update.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    ...is anyone else getting a "USB Device Not Recognized" error when they plug their Pre into their computer?
    I am having the same issue.....the phones having issues

I have also restarted the phone several times.
    Off to Sprint for a replacement Pre . Maybe their webos doctor is somehow superior to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleniflo View Post
    I am having the same issue.....the phones having issues

I have also restarted the phone several times.
    Restarting my computer completely fixed this issue. I now have Preware up and running again.

Apparently I have lost my link to the patch thread where the list of what will be 1.3.5 compatible is...would someone be kind enough to link me?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Especially the calendar, damn. It goes from practically unusable, to almost perfect in this update.
    The increase in speed in the calendar is pretty eye-opening, that is for sure. Email is is much snappier also. If this update fixes my missing calendar reminders I will be very happy.
    I have been on the phone since getting updated but the phone app is incredibly slow for me, the beveled or whatever you want to call it textures on the buttons (the overlay) took a good 20 sec to come, after hanging up the display screen to show the call log took a good 10 seconds. Not a good start for me so far.

Off to check apps now, esp email my main app.
    omg its just on the screen with the circle spinning around for a whiiiiiiiile now...starting to get nervous...it doesnt matter if it was in developer mode right???
    Email landscape is a no go with an Ipk error, but messaging landscape works great.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    omg its just on the screen with the circle spinning around for a whiiiiiiiile now...starting to get nervous...it doesnt matter if it was in developer mode right???
    Mine was in developer mode, no problems here.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strudel View Post
    The increase in speed in the calendar is pretty eye-opening, that is for sure. Email is is much snappier also. If this update fixes my missing calendar reminders I will be very happy.
    +1
    in the youtube app, when you increase or decrease the volume, the meter thing appears at the bottom of the landscape oriented screen instead of the side.
    Follow @webosinternals on twitter for updates on Preware and 1.3.5

The quick fix is to use WebOS Quick Install 2.96 to remove the Package Manager Service and then reinstall it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    wow. A lot less lag. I'm impressed.
    my observations so far:

-sound notifications/vibration for voicemails and texts occur prior to the phone completing its startup routine... not really a good or bad thing, just different.
    -downloads aren't working from the app catalog (though the app catalog is quite snappy)
    -the only patch i can't get to work is "enable landscape email", which is odd considering all the other "enable landscape" patches installed just fine...
    -when using preware, i have to select "update feeds" each time. not a big deal, just an extra step...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Looks like it might be a new font.
    That's what the update list from Palm says, new font.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    i really wonder why ruby referred to 1.3.5 being highlighted at CES, the only thing i can think is app catalog coming out of beta and the ground work for GPU. i know these are important things for palm moving forward but i really hope they have something up their sleeve
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    theres a new prl out too. it's 60658
    so is the app catalog officially out of beta now?