Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011 16 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    987 Global Posts
    where's the anteater??
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    I must be the only one thats not excited about 1.3.5.

I mean I finally did all the patches to make my Pre where I want it to be. Don't really want to start over again if the update comes.
    Definitely just you. 1.3.1, while it has good features, is the buggiest release I've had on my Pre yet, including the original 1.0.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpre View Post
    It's gotta be true!
    It amazes me that no matter how many times these threads get rolling, there are always some new jokes. Granted, lots of recycled jokes, but I still find them funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by deltatko1 View Post
    What happened? lol
    it another one of those "the sky is falling " threads is what happened . Lol, so what.... I like turtles !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Definitely just you. 1.3.1, while it has good features, is the buggiest release I've had on my Pre yet, including the original 1.0.2.
    Well said!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Here he is! Ready for battle!

It is Christmas time! Believe!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpre View Post
    It's gotta be true!
    This thread is very entertaining, thanks to ryanpre....lmao
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    1.3.5?

I got 2.1 last night...get with the times.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Omg you guys, I think it's here! Many details, check your updates.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am really hoping this update increases the screen size, ups the resolution and other unbelievable things........
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Still. Not. Working!

I'm also worried about that CES comment
    My phone just updated to 1.3.1.001.0.5.23045.16.8.552.7 Build 16A

This version comes with a stock fart app! The strange thing is its real intermittent, seems to work best after I've eaten some mexican cuisine. And somehow the speaker throws the sound so it sounds like its coming from behind me.

App limit is still there though.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    From PreCentral's home page
    Thanks for the breaking news flash!
    Quote Originally Posted by grynv View Post
    I'm also worried about that CES comment
    I'm not too worried about the CES comment myself. Honestly, if they don't get it out before Sunday, I'll probably be temporarily disabling updates myself, just in case they do get it out over the holidays. While I have had a bunch of issues with 1.3.1, it'll be too hectic for me over the next few weeks to deal with an update.
    Well everybody is speculating about video capability and improved blah, blah, blah.
    I just talked to my friend in Florida..... The first thing she said was " Hey, I can't talk long, this dumb battery is gonna die" to which I replied, "Don't worry, this new update we are going to get in a couple days is hopefully going to improve battery life" (She has a Pre too) Then she tells me that the rep at her Sprint store told her, "DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEW UPDATE...IT'S GONNA MESS UP THE RINGERS" It sounds like bullsh*t to me, but anyone out there want to take a stab at what the rep could be talking about. My friend uses the stock ringers....she's not into homebrew or patches as she wouldn't know where to begin with that stuff!!

Not talking bad about the Sprint employees, but when I can go into a store and know more about a phone's features then they do.....that's not good!
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiacaztek2 View Post
    I just talked to my friend in Florida..... The first thing she said was " Hey, I can't talk long, this dumb battery is gonna die" to which I replied, "Don't worry, this new update we are going to get in a couple days is hopefully going to improve battery life" (She has a Pre too) Then she tells me that the rep at her Sprint store told her, "DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEW UPDATE...IT'S GONNA MESS UP THE RINGERS" It sounds like bullsh*t to me, but anyone out there want to take a stab at what the rep could be talking about. My friend uses the stock ringers....she's not into homebrew or patches as she wouldn't know where to begin with that stuff!!

Not talking bad about the Sprint employees, but when I can go into a store and know more about a phone's features then they do.....that's not good!
    A couple of months ago, an employee at the store that has a radio in the shack asked me (when he saw me on my Pre) - "Hey, what operating system does the Pre use?"
    No joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiacaztek2 View Post

Be prepared for the onslaught!
    I doubt it'd be released on a friday. The weekend would have a reduced staff to deal with any emergencies. Maybe on a Tuesday or Monday though? >.<