Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bbaratz View Post
    The connection to my 2008 Infinity g35 has been OK since the last update. I just had to get a replacement pre and that one did not connect to the Infinity, so I had to get another, which connected, no problem.
    Interesting... Seems to imply a possibility that problems are Pre-specific, which is _not_ what I wanted to hear. I'm still hoping that 1.3.5 fixes something without me needing to get my Pre replaced. Mine has been great since launch day.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    How come they announced that the pixi will get a speed boost and not the pre also? Every video on youtube shows the pixi actually going a little faster than the pre. ????
    I am from the domincan republic so i bought a Pre, great phone by the way, so i had to change the ESN and flash it to another carrier and change the PRL, will i still keep this if i update to 1.3.5??? thanks
    FYI....changing your ESN is illegal and discussion of it is strictly forbidden here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnatan2006 View Post
    I am from the domincan republic so i bought a Pre, great phone by the way, so i had to change the ESN and flash it to another carrier and change the PRL, will i still keep this if i update to 1.3.5??? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    FYI....changing your ESN is illegal and discussion of it is strictly forbidden here.
    i think maybe my english is not very good to explain myself i though that was it was done to my phone but it seems not to be, there was nothing illegal on my phone so that step was not perform i was just confused i do not know much about this things but yet again would i lose my activation with a different carrier, sprint does not work on dominican republic thats why i had to change it
    help can some body help.. i am not able to opening the WEBOS Quick Instal on my computer... when i click opening it says invaild or corrupt file...i just got my pixi but i am not able connect it to my computer... i am having major problems here can some one help get start please
    Unless you're familiar with communications laws in the Dominican Republic, I'd hold off on telling the poster he's doing anything illegal.
    Windows Live Messenger support. PLEASE...
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ryleyinstl.... Something must be wrong with your user account. Underneath your avatar it says MEMBER. I think it should say MODERATOR, or maybe something else...

Jonnatan... Disregard that.... Some aren't conscious that not everyone on this website is an American and their laws maybe different, or that their English may not be so well and could have miscommunicated something. Some just aren't too great at reading comprehension and instantly reply to one sentence in a post while completely ignoring the context of everything else written. Being that you only have 3 posts, I hope that didn't scare you off the website!

I am guessing that you are trying to say that you bought an unlocked Pre and then set it up to be used by a Domincan Republic carrier since there is no Sprint there? Is that correct? What carriers do the Dominican Republic have and which are you using? Did they set it up or you?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    A reliable source has just told me that we can expect the update today or tomorrow! As long as something drastic does not happen to cause a delay at the last minute, we should have the update rolling to our phones. Watch this space!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    you're house is getting egged if this isn't true
    I'm actually Canadian myself so I do have a handle on the fact that not all humans are Americans :-)

However none of that changes the fact the changing or trying to change the ESN of your CDMA phone is against the law in North America. As such, discussion about it is not allowed on this forum.
    And rolled with toilet paper!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    it's True!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Haha well I could use some extra excitement besides the snowstorm we're about to get this weekend.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpre View Post
    it's True!
    lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpre View Post
    it's True!
    Crap! Made me look.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I must be the only one thats not excited about 1.3.5.

I mean I finally did all the patches to make my Pre where I want it to be. Don't really want to start over again if the update comes.
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast