Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738 LastLast
    woooohoooo - running emergency patch recovery to remove all old patches. downloading is slow

It should fix the APP limit FINALLY!! and it should make the too many cards error go away!! Will report back shortly.

Can someone report back if Classic Works now??
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    Lets hope the new font isnt any uglier. Lmao.
    It's not the font, it's the thin black line.

WebOS is BEAUTIFUL, but that ugly stroke...
    If it's back, I'm going to be so upset!
    New font is...elegant. It quickly grows on you. There's a tiny shadow under it now. Also everything seems MUCH more stable so far.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    New font is...elegant. It quickly grows on you. There's a tiny shadow under it now. Also everything seems MUCH more stable so far.
    Can you post a pic?

Please??
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    Can you post a pic?

Please??
    Is there any way to take a pic of the lock screen without it unlocking when you slide out the keyboard?
    I tried crashing classic with no luck. Maybe it's fixed! Pre seems snappier so far.
    anyone else getting error when tryin to go into preware?????????
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Is there any way to take a pic of the lock screen without it unlocking when you slide out the keyboard?
    Good Point... Damn...
    Nevermind figured it out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mine crashed when I opened Pocket Quicken
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Nevermind figured it out
    So much better. You should see the smile on my face, knowing that mine will look like that in less than 15 minutes!
    Nevermind figured it out
    how you did it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmyadagod View Post
    anyone else getting error when tryin to go into preware?????????
    Yeah, I get some error too. What's up with that?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    First thing I noticed, its faster. Also, now it opens the app catalog to install updates to applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonanzabucks View Post
    Yeah, I get some error too. What's up with that?
    Im gonna try and install preware again ill let u know how it goes*****OK reinstalled package manager and then pre ware again after starting preware twice it worked for me*****
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    how you did it?
    Temporarily changed the screen lock interval to "lock after screen turns off", then opened slider, pressed lock button once to sleep, once again to wake, then pressed orange + sym + p to take screenshot.

EDIT: Before taking the screenshot I also had to gesture back to get out of the blue pin entry screen.
    Temporarily changed the screen lock interval to "lock after screen turns off", then opened slider, pressed lock button once to sleep, once again to wake, then pressed orange + sym + p to take screenshot.

EDIT: Before taking the screenshot I also had to gesture back to get out of the blue pin entry screen.
    awesome, thanks!
    Found an unannounced new improvement! The on-screen volume indicator that used to squish apps down into a smaller window when it appeared (and sometimes kill videos mid-stream for me) now is an overlay pop-up over the bottom of the screen, much smoother and less intrusive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    My source (the cafeteria lunch lady) told me that 1.3.5 will be out Jan 7 2010 @ 7pm central time.
    My source (the Palm Updates app) told me that 1.3.5 is out right now, December 28, 2009 at roughly 8:40 PM Central Standard Time and will be installed whenever it finishes downloading....

Woo hoo!
    OK. I went from 7.1 available space to 6.9. I guess that is from the apps being moved. My prl went back to 60657, updated it again. I set the default app for address as Sprint Navigation. I wasn't expecting that update. When I click on an address it opens sprint nav just fine, but doesn't go past the start up screen.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.