Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 LastLast
    I want the update to come across like tranformers! Wouldn't it be awesome if the smartphone actually turned into a PERSONAL data asistant? Lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    It takes only a few min to run the EPR. I don't see much of a need to "prepare" so far in advance. Besides, what's the rush? Wait til 1.3.5 is given the green light by the patch community. Having working patches is worth more.
    I just worrying about it updating automatically and breaking my phone!

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleerts View Post
    Video Recording!! ***. Its been over 6 months. We have one of the most advanced phones out there. But no video recording. This is all I ASK!!!
    are you kidding me...have you used precorder yet...? i have it installed on my phone..and let me tell you..i never use the ****in thing....don't get me wrong its a great program..i just don't understand why people keep *****ing about the video record...i can list other things that are way more important....i had to vent lol
    i just installed for first time a bootscreen logo !!!
    Whoo-hooo, my computer just said "Updates available"...

Oh wait... never mind, that was my computer...

And dang, I've worn out the U and P buttons on my Pre ...
    Holy cow guys, patience is a virtue. Do you like your cake fully cooked with icing, or do you just want to eat the mix with partial ingredients?

Do the math, be patient.
    mmmmm.... cake batter!!!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    hey i just got ready to install but when i unistalled the theme some of the icons stayed what should i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by mqguitar View Post
    hey i just got ready to install but when i unistalled the theme some of the icons stayed what should i do?
    try reinstalling then uninstalling again?

also how are you going about this? preware, webosQI?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Come to think of it, their invitations to gadget blogs and the like during CES did read something akin to "come see and hear what we have", with hear being the operative word. I'd be shocked if they came up with their own solution, with that being said. Amazon is bar none, the only competitor to the iTunes music store, and DoubleTwist does a fantastic job integrating it. Maybe they're licensing DoubleTwist and branding it?
    hmm, now theres an idea. stop this stupid on,off,on,off - now go back and install 9.0.1 itunes (now ON again)... and get an inhouse media sync solution.

I like where your going with this
    I would like to be able to send my contacts to my radio via BT and to stop the A2DP disconnects.

Hopefully some of this will be addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Holy cow guys, patience is a virtue. Do you like your cake fully cooked with icing, or do you just want to eat the mix with partial ingredients?
    I like to put all the ingredients in my mouth, and swish 'em around before eating.

Sort of like the cake version of HomeBrew.
    only thing im seein is an update for friendsbook
    I'm not a big cake person, but I sure do like muffins!
    Palm prē-ist.
    Will 1.3.5 find my pants? I'm not wearing any pants.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    I had a quick question.

I got rid of my theme, ran EPR, and also ran the Repair utility but I still have more pages that I added with a patch and my LED still blinks even though the option to turn it on/off isn't there anymore.

Is this an issue? Or should I not worry about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    I had a quick question.

I got rid of my theme, ran EPR, and also ran the Repair utility but I still have more pages that I added with a patch and my LED still blinks even though the option to turn it on/off isn't there anymore.

Is this an issue? Or should I not worry about this?
    Those patches only enable you to edit existing options (number of pages and blink on/off) - removing them only removes your ability to change the values, it doesn't remove the functionality itself.

I guess if you wanted to be on the safe side you should reinstall the patches, return the values to default (3 pages, blinker off) and then uninstall them again. Hope this helps.
    lol man this has gone off topic! Lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    try reinstalling then uninstalling again?

also how are you going about this? preware, webosQI?
    just did this thanks a lot man
    it'll prolly hit 11:59pm. Not to mention cs closes @ 1am
    Palm prē-ist.