Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 743
  1. rposa's Avatar
    Posts
    264 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #621  
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow706 View Post
    One women came in asking for the Pre, and she was pushed to the Samsung moment, and another came in looking at the Pixi and she was pushed to the HTC Hero. I don't think Sprint is behind Palm anymore, and that doesn't look good for Palm.
    I've seen this behavior at a couple of Sprint stores, and when I posted about it I got flamed and told that they just wouldn't do that.

    (I believe you!)
  2. #622  
    Quote Originally Posted by lowridincrew View Post
    Sprint is saying it hits the download market today
    Check engadget since i cant post links =/
    I wish they'd hurry up. I took off my SmartReflex patch and my pre is sucking battery juice like crazy.
  3. skirkster's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #623  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    ...as drago said ''if he dies, he dies''
    +100 for that one.
  4. #624  
    i just got off the phone with sprint tech support and he checked around with other peeps at sprint and told me that there is no update schudled to realese today and there is no date for it to come out.He also told me that sprit got happy and just posted this to the website for no apparent reason other then i guess we got a little happy and posted it early so as others have already confirmed no update is rolling out today
  5. #625  
    It takes only a few min to run the EPR. I don't see much of a need to "prepare" so far in advance. Besides, what's the rush? Wait til 1.3.5 is given the green light by the patch community. Having working patches is worth more.
  6. #627  
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    i just got off the phone with sprint tech support and he checked around with other peeps at sprint and told me that there is no update schudled to realese today and there is no date for it to come out.He also told me that sprit got happy and just posted this to the website for no apparent reason other then i guess we got a little happy and posted it early so as others have already confirmed no update is rolling out today
    did you call sprint tech support just to find out if this update was coming out today? lol
  7. #628  
    no my wifes phone wasnt working so while i was on with them i asked about it
  8. #629  
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    no my wifes phone wasnt working so while i was on with them i asked about it
    yeah right!!! lmao
  9. #630  
    Quote Originally Posted by melo View Post
    this update better be good I'm getting frustrated with my pre. The hero is looking better everyday

    Have fun w/ the hero.

    I went from the Pre to the Samsung Moment (faster than the Hero w/ hardware keyboard) and went back to the Pre a week later.

    Such a better phone. I'm way happier w/ my Pre.
  10. madcow706's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #631  
    Quote Originally Posted by rposa View Post
    I've seen this behavior at a couple of Sprint stores, and when I posted about it I got flamed and told that they just wouldn't do that.

    (I believe you!)
    Thanks. I listened to the rep for a few minutes, she said the Pre couldn't do video, said it didn't have a lot of apps, and they get a lot of returns. She pushed up Hero and the Android OS to use because you have all the apps you want, more features, yada, yada, basically selling it like its an iphone. I mean that is 2 different sales reps in the same store and the display unit for Pre was broken. Not sure if you can believe its the store, seeing how they were a corporate store.
  11. #632  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
    Have fun w/ the hero.

    I went from the Pre to the Samsung Moment (faster than the Hero w/ hardware keyboard) and went back to the Pre a week later.

    Such a better phone. I'm way happier w/ my Pre.
    +1
  12. #633  
    so I was trying to update and it went from ''checking for update...'' to server busy, please try again later . I was so excited I hit the button again and w.t.f. ''your phone is up to date.'' lol
    Palm prē-ist.
  13. #634  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Did what again.. not release the update?

    Take a step back, does it really matter? Over half this forum are acting like a mass nuke attack is about to happen, and all life as we know it is going to end... if we don't get this update NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. All up until it DOES come out, everyone downloads it, than comes BACK into the forums to cry and complain about what it should have, what it doesn't have, and why Sprint and Palm are failing as a partnership and companies..
    So true. Anticipation grows like wildfire when any information is leaked and we all need to realize this is a minor release.

    I know there's no stopping all the flame Palm threads when this release does come out and it doesn't have the features that Palm didn't say were in it.
  14. #635  
    I'm thinking of putting preware on my phone 1.3.5 would be nice but im not gonna die if I dont have it, it is what it is and it will get here when it gets here but with the talk of removing patches can you wait till your pre lets you know there is an update and then remove the patches then update the os
  15. #636  
    lol looks like everyone is hitting the update button frequently today
  16. #637  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleerts View Post
    Video Recording!! ***. Its been over 6 months. We have one of the most advanced phones out there. But no video recording. This is all I ASK!!!
    Would you trade your multitasking to get a video recorder? If so, get an Iphone.
  17. #638  
    I wonder if someone @ sprint leaked this just to try and save the call centers, overloading the system to justify keeping the employees....
    Palm prē-ist.
  18. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #639  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleerts View Post
    Video Recording!! ***. Its been over 6 months. We have one of the most advanced phones out there. But no video recording. This is all I ASK!!!
    You r like three pages too late to start this crap up again
  19. #640  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    It takes only a few min to run the EPR. I don't see much of a need to "prepare" so far in advance. Besides, what's the rush? Wait til 1.3.5 is given the green light by the patch community. Having working patches is worth more.
    I totally agree, I'm keeping my theme and patches until the update hits. Then I'll probably wait a day or two to make sure there are no issues....lol.

Posting Permissions