Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Anyone get it yet? People on Engadget are saying they're downloading it, but I'm up to date.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    Anyone get it yet? People on Engadget are saying they're downloading it, but I'm up to date.
    People on Engadget are iphone owners just stirrin the pot. you'll see it on this website when its "really" out.
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    I recommend installing Emergency Patch Recovery to make sure all patches are completely removed. Open Preware, update feeds, from the first screen tap "List of Everything" then start typing "emerg..." you should eventually see it.
    Do you have to enable something for this to show up? It doesn't show up for me and never has, but I never really cared enough until now to find out why.

That is to say, when I do this the only things that show up are:
    Move Emergency Call
    Limited Emergency Button
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Do you have to enable something for this to show up? It doesn't show up for me and never has, but I never really cared enough until now to find out why.

Move Emergency Call
    Limited Emergency Button
    Have you tried hitting the top left menu and selecting Update Feeds from the drop down.. Try that, then search for the Emergency under List Everything.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Sprints website also says 1.3.2 is coming out for pixi today. Hmmmm...

Support - Article
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    I hope that's worldwide if it does ship!!!!
    Dream on.... we'll be lucky to see it in EU about 14 days post USA release... remeber it has to go to the likes of bell first too

in fact an O2 rep told me it was "officially" initially scheduled for Feb in EU but quickly added that the latest info he got was that it had been brought forward to Jan but he couldn't confirm this and he did not mention dates.....
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    So according to those supporting pages, the Pixi gets 1.3.2 today while the Pre gets 1.3.5?

That seems... odd.
    Last edited by LurkerX; 12/28/2009 at 09:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    Have you tried hitting the top left menu and selecting Update Feeds from the drop down.. Try that, then search for the Emergency under List Everything.
    My feeds update every time Preware is launched and a manual update didn't reveal anything.

Is there a specific feed it's on? Maybe I don't have that feed.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I'm at the n-laws and have roaming data. Probably have to go out to update once it's confirmed. Thanks for the update
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    So according to those supporting pages, the Pixi gets 1.3.5 today while the Pre gets 1.3.2?

That seems... odd.
    Actually it appears to be the other way around. Pixi gets 1.3.2 and Pre gets 1.3.5
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvideo View Post
    ever since the last update 1.3.2 my pre has become useless X2 and have almost thrown it against the wall. Very slugish response overall, phone reboots by it self, no longer able to open multiple cards at same time and have them all load at same time in background.dailing out take 6sec before it actually dials... I hate my pre right now... Anyone else having these similar issues from .3.2 version???

I've had similar issues with mine since the last update. I have tolerated it in the hopes of a future update fixing these issues. I love the Pre and think eventually it will be a more polished phone but it takes a lot of patience to be a 1st generation user of any product.
    From what I have seen this upgrade does not seem like its worth the trouble of removing and reinstalling my patches. If it gets released today or tomorrow, I will perform this upgrade when ever I have nothing better to do with my time. I still think a Palm Pre with all the patches I have installed is the best phone for me. Palm should just allow developers more access if it wants to keep this phone alive.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glynnmi View Post
    Actually it appears to be the other way around. Pixi gets 1.3.2 and Pre gets 1.3.5
    Oops, yep, you are right.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I removed what I think is everything, to get ready for update ( first one since using Preware) Currently I have on my Pre : Preware, Diffstat, GNU Patch and Package Manager Service. Do I need to remove Diffstat and GNU Patch? Thanks
    I also can not find the EPR patch in preware search of everything! Could it be that I need to have a patch installed to have it available? As I removed all the patches one by one before I tried to find EPR. Also, I see that I have the gnu patch under linux application. Do I remove this too?
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    pretty unremarkable update but at least it's something
    I kept reminding ppl it's only gonna be a 0.0.4 update, not to expect the kitchen sink, and people are falling over each other like it's a 0.1.0 or even a 1.0.0.
    C'mon man, please.
    EPR in preware is listed under the Linux Applications -> All
    Actually, now that I'm back home for school break, I'd really appreciate better battery usage in low coverage areas so my phone can last longer than five hours just sitting there doing nothing.
    Very excited to have the Calendar route to Sprint Nav!! Been waiting for that feature!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Will that also remove the patches that give a "log" error when trying to remove them? Multi Mod gives me issues when I try to remove it.
    In my experience, EPR removes just about everything, even stubborn patches. I had Multi-mod installed on mine and it's gone now after EPR. The only one it doesn't seem to get rid of completely is the v-keyboard patch, which since 1.3.1 always seems to leave behind some files in a folder it created under /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.47/templates/kbselector

Move Emergency Call
    Limited Emergency Button
    My feeds update every time Preware is launched and a manual update didn't reveal anything.

Is there a specific feed it's on? Maybe I don't have that feed.
    Have you ever turned off any of the feeds under Preware's preferences? Have you missed any Preware updates since you installed it? Check to make sure there aren't any Package Updates listed on the front menu, and check to see if you're on version 0.9.12 of Preware, which shows up on the top of the front page. I can't remember which one exactly but it should be under either the Webos-internals feed or the Webos-patches feed, which both can be enabled/disabled under Preware preferences on the top-left drop-down menu in the app.