Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 28 ... LastLast
    nice
  2. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Changelog according to sprint:

This update includes enhancements to the following:
    - Improvement in battery life optimization when in marginal coverage areas.
    - QCELP capability fix to allow play and audio of video sent via MMS.
    - Launch Google Maps or Sprint Nav when tapping an address from contacts.
    - Minimized package of MR size through binary difference. Customers can now download over 2G connections if necessary.
    I've been getting "Unable to Connect to Update Server" for the last hour or so. I guess hundreds of people are obsessively pressing the refresh button x)
    Will the new version include multiple points on map?
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Just Checked and as of 7AM Eastern, its not out
    I hope it's today. I just EPR'd my Pre so I wouldn't be caught off guard and have it update with all my patches installed.

Sprint's cried wolf before, I hope this is the real thing this time.
    well I'm not using epr until I see the update ha ! I did that last time and almost went nuts trying to use my phone with no patches lol ! How do you turn off auto update anyways ?????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I hope that's worldwide if it does ship!!!!
    Got this page in a browser window and the updates window up on my pre right now and hitting the refresh button on both periodically, but so far "your phone is up to date". Today is not going to be a productive work day...
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    ill be chckin all day also...haha dont forget to remove those themes and patches boys
    I went to Preware/Installed Packages/Patches and one by one removed each of the 6 patches I had. First, the notification LED blinker is still working...shouldn't it be disabled if I no longer have the patch?

Also, in my Linux application folder I see a GNU Patch. Must that also be removed? I don't even remember loading that one.

My impression was only those in the Patch folder needed to be removed.

Some help would be much appreciated.

TIA
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Let's home GSM users will get the update too... ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmark61 View Post
    I went to Preware/Installed Packages/Patches and one by one removed each of the 6 patches I had. First, the notification LED blinker is still working...shouldn't it be disabled if I no longer have the patch?

Also, in my Linux application folder I see a GNU Patch. Must that also be removed? I don't even remember loading that one.

My impression was only those in the Patch folder needed to be removed.

Some help would be much appreciated.

TIA
    I recommend installing Emergency Patch Recovery to make sure all patches are completely removed. Open Preware, update feeds, from the first screen tap "List of Everything" then start typing "emerg..." you should eventually see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    I recommend installing Emergency Patch Recovery to make sure all patches are completely removed. Open Preware, update feeds, from the first screen tap "List of Everything" then start typing "emerg..." you should eventually see it.
    Will that also remove the patches that give a "log" error when trying to remove them? Multi Mod gives me issues when I try to remove it.
    Maybe dumb question, but did you then do a restart?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    Thank you . Have a good week.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Yes, I did a restart.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Maybe dumb question, but did you then do a restart?
    after installing the emergency patch recov i did a restart. Another thing I did before installing the emerg. patch was turn off Blink Notifications from the Screen & Lock App just incase. I remember last update not turning this off and the patch still being there. Nothing major tho..
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pman_lt View Post
    Let's home GSM users will get the update too... ASAP
    dont be silly, weve had our annual update, our next one will be around the time they release the 1.6.3 update
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    after installing the emergency patch recov i did a restart. Another thing I did before installing the emerg. patch was turn off Blink Notifications from the Screen & Lock App just incase. I remember last update not turning this off and the patch still being there. Nothing major tho..
    That's something I had not done and just did. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ever since the last update 1.3.2 my pre has become useless X2 and have almost thrown it against the wall. Very slugish response overall, phone reboots by it self, no longer able to open multiple cards at same time and have them all load at same time in background.dailing out take 6sec before it actually dials... I hate my pre right now... Anyone else having these similar issues from .3.2 version???