Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 26 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    987 Global Posts
    @oridian, is the app catalog out of beta? Check to see if the Classic app got updated, because it can only be updated with an official rom update.
    Last edited by migs; 12/24/2009 at 04:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by oridian View Post
    LOL, I wish I was that important. I'm just surprised no one else got the update. But anyways, I do not know why my thread was closed. I guess the mods here just don't believe me. By the way, my Join Date was: 10/05/2009 .. I just never needed to post anything.

All I wanted to do was to let people know that there was in fact an update; unfortunately mine was the only device that got the update ... although I still have not heard anyone respond from Toronto; it can be Toronto specific.

Anyways, if I am the lucky one with 1.3.5, let me know what I should look for. I will not post anymore proofs of the update; I believe I have done what I could.

Thanks!
    Santa is going to leave you a stocking full of coal and Reindeer poo.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    @oridian, is the app catalog out of beta? Check to see if Classic got updated, because it can only be updated an official with rom update.
    App Catalog v1.0.0 (3276K); no longer says Beta.

Apparently I cannot see any apps in App Catalog. I don't think I have that "Classic" application.
    Global Posts
    987 Global Posts
    keep trying because the app catalog somtimes needs refreshing mine is up to 882 from 872 this morning
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I have no idea why they closed the thread. Mods at it again... Oh no, they might close this one now too...
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Hey oridian can u check the boot time and later on give us a take on the supposed improved battery life?
    Is it possible for you to take a pic/screenshot of the system information where it says 1.3.5.
    Look this just lets us know that it will be in our hands soon, hopefully with a REAL list of fixes
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    well regardless if this is real or not we know that it is coming we just do not know when.
    I think Santa just landed on my roof

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    App Catalog v1.0.0 (3276K); no longer says Beta.

Apparently I cannot see any apps in App Catalog. I don't think I have that "Classic" application.
    Flash working at all?
    Have we got anybody else to corroborate that this update has been released or is this just one big windup?
    Still no update for me

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    No update here.
    I am downloading 1.3.5 as I type. I guess they released it sooner than later.
    Could you take a screen capture of the device info screen and post it for us?
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Could you take a screen capture of the device info screen and post it for us?

He did in another thread, its already been closed, but you can still see it.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2106036
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  17. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    All I wanted to do was to let people know that there was in fact an update; unfortunately mine was the only device that got the update ... although I still have not heard anyone respond from Toronto; it can be Toronto specific.
    I'm in Toronto and didn't get the update
    How about some L O N G awaited .eml attachment support for fowarded messages from Outlook? Hello? anybody? If you want us to use this for business, we need attachments to be read. I'm not asking for a bell or whistle, just my email.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    dead thread

Oridian is Classic showing up in 1.3.5 catalog yet??

gotta say still skeptical m afraid......
    when???