1.    #1  
    I work at radioshack and the prices for the pre and pixi will be dropping to the title price later today or tomorrow..that's with a contract of course...and will continue till January. We have both in stock so you can walk out with it at that price...idk if everyone has these prices but I figures I'd let everyone know...I have pictures but idk how to post them
    Yep...confrimed...Cell Phones from RadioShack
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    This price only for NEW sprint accounts? If it works with upgrade eligible accounts I'd be all over this.
    They been like that. I got my pixi in December for $30 at radioshack. But good find for people who didn't know. I was too lazy to tell people.
    Just checked today 1/14 - Price for upgrade contract extension is $129.99 for the Pre. $20 less than Best Buy. Too bad I just got mine last week from BB. Guess I could go return it and then get the new one from RS, but that's a lot of work to save $20.
    BB price matches after the sale.
    BB had 79.99 for new customers not upgrade, last month. I don't know if they still have it
    Wal mart stores in my area sell the pre for 98.98 for new or upgrade contract, They have the pixie for 78.88 new or upgrade. They did not pay attention to the fact of Radio Shack having unit for 79.99 for new contract and price matched for me. Best Buy mobile price matched walmart.com for pixie for 24.99. Walmart will not price match Walmart.com

So far I have right at 100.00 in a Pixie and a Pre. not bad
    Amazon.com has the Pre for $80 and the Pixi for $25 "When purchased with a new service plan." Not sure if that falls under the category that you guys are talking about, but that's where I got my Pre from.
    Why does this site declare "Pre" not to be a word? Please explain.
    Was just in Radio Shack today looking at the Pixi for my wife, $29.99 with 2yr.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithe68 View Post
    Was just in Radio Shack today looking at the Pixi for my wife, $29.99 with 2yr.
    Worth looking into....thanks
    i'll have to pass this along to a couple of people
    Sam's Club Kiosk (radioshack owned) has pre for 99.87 and pixi 49.87 for new customers BUT you get a $40 bill credit for EACH line that you activate with them making it 59.87 for the pre and 9.87 for the pixi. The bill credit useally shows up on the FIRST bill but worst case it will be on the second bill
    SCK Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by firecapt13 View Post
    Wal mart stores in my area sell the pre for 98.98 for new or upgrade contract, They have the pixie for 78.88 new or upgrade. They did not pay attention to the fact of Radio Shack having unit for 79.99 for new contract and price matched for me. Best Buy mobile price matched walmart.com for pixie for 24.99. Walmart will not price match Walmart.com

So far I have right at 100.00 in a Pixie and a Pre. not bad
    Does Walmart sell the Pre now? For Sprint? I didn't think they carried any Sprint phones. I will check my local store, I hope they have it.