Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    With my treo I every picture I sent uploaded to my uploads in my sprint picturemail upload album online. I liked this cuz it backed up every photo I ever sent.. is there away to do that on here????
    You can email them to your Sprint email address. Every users has a unique email address from Sprint. Log into to your Sprint pic mail and get ur address.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    that doesn't do anything.. u might as well send to yourself - then it only goes into the sent section which expires in 60 days.. on the other sprint phones it goes to the upload section and stays unless u delete..
    it would be good to call sprint and ask . then post what the outcome is . i might do this later to night
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. mzlogan11
    I've called Sprint twice about this. After the usual bouncing around from one useless person to another, I was told I'd be called back by a representative from advanced tech support. Of course I never received that call.

Don't know what to do at this point. I don't have all day to sit on the phone re-explaining the problem to them. Ever since they "upgraded" the picturemail website, it no longer automatically stores messages I receive in "My Inbox" or ones I send in "My Sent Messages."
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ne one get anywhere with sprint? This is ridiculous i like it cuz it saved all my pix... all the cheap phones do this why cant the pre
    I'd have to say, Sprint PictureMail is a mediocre tool at best. You do realize you can upload pics to Facebook, Photobucket, and Picasa from your phone right? I've contacted Adobe and they said they're working on a solution to get their photoshop mobile to work on the Pre as well. It already works on BB iPhone and Android. These are all better options than using Sprint PictureMail and that is why, I assume, Sprint doesn't even worry about supporting the Pre on their site. I'm sure they're wondering, like I am, why anyone would want to use their site when better ones are available.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    im pretty sure it has to do with server space. Sprint is trying to cut costs everywhere.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersie View Post
    that doesn't do anything.. u might as well send to yourself - then it only goes into the sent section which expires in 60 days.. on the other sprint phones it goes to the upload section and stays unless u delete..
    Sign into your picmail account and go to "MY MESSAGES">"SENT MESSAGES">Choose the pic you want save>Choose "SAVE MESSAGE" It will then be placed in your "MY MESSAGES>SAVED MESSAGES" folder untill you delete them.