Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    @blaize: I just saw this, right after i pm'd you.
    I try, I try....

Yeah, you're probably right...I'm just being a nervous nellie...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    Well, there wasn't a clear update button like there was for the PRL settings? All my network settings seem about right.
    Hmmm...on my Sprint phone it's right above the Update PRL one...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see if someone has a fix for you. sorry I don't know more.

3.    #43  
    If anyone cares, I finally called palm tech support about me not being able to get pictures, and they said this is only the third call they got like this, and it SHOULD NOT be happening. They forwarded the problem to a higher guy and they'll be calling me back.
    Bell is also doing the same.

If they can't fix it, they better give me a new phone, because this bothers me.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 12/03/2009 at 10:49 PM.
    If anyone cares, I finally called palm tech support about me not being able to get pictures, and they said this is only the third call they got like this, and it SHOULD NOT be happening. They forwarded the problem to a higher guy and they'll be calling me back.

I DO care and I DON'T blame you.
    i care snif snif
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

I care too!

I just posted a thread, but I'll do it again here, just in case.

'Okay, I'm from Canada and with Bell if that matters.

I got a brand new Palm Pre about two days ago, and I cannot receive picture messages! I'm finally able to send them, but I wasn't at first.
    I'm not even able to update my palm pre, because I get an error message saying it wasn't able to connect. The only way I can update it, is if I used wifi.

I called tech support, and I was on the phone for about two hours, and they still couldn't help me. The phone is BRAND NEW, why isn't it working!? I've tried absolutely everything.
    I tried the whole palm-pre-profile-not-being-verified thing, and doing the partial erase.. NOTHING is allowing me to get picture messages. Tech support said web alerts is what is not working.'

This is the second time calling ? Did you receive any answer from the first go around ?

Do you know what was being sent ? What was the file size ? I have no idea what the limit size is but gamble to say there must be a size limit.

Last edited by Colonel Angus; 12/03/2009 at 11:55 PM.
    I actually just discovered I have this issue...seems like im not getting picture messages so far and i'm on Bell... Two tests were run both unsuccessful, i'm on the new patch too.

Just about to try a restart as I read somewhere if you restart the pre you may have the messages pop up.
    I had this issue for a little on Sprint. Be sure you have data turned on. If it is off you will not receive or be able to send picture messages, even if you are connected to wifi.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123