1.    #1  
    Getting error when trying to open a PDF or MP3 file from webpgs ----> NO HANDLER, etc. etc. etc.

I thought the PDF Viewer would open a PDF file ?!?

1. Do I need to associate these files to the apps?

2. Is there any way I can "right click" and "SAVE AS" any of these files?

3. Which folder does the PRE dwnld these files into?

4. When using Google Docs; cannot view PDF file, getting NO HANDLER error; any setting I need to change? I thought Google Docs is the next best thing for storing docs online.

Thank you
    I don't think it will open pdf files from websites. The Pre will open pdf files that are manually placed in your phone (into the USB side of it).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I'm getting the same error message when I try and download .mp3 files. It doesn't make any sense because they will play fine if i plug my pre into my computer and transfer them over that way but if i try to download them and then play them I get the error message. This hasn't always been the case though. Before 1.3.2 I was able to download and play whatever.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem opening pdf files that are generated using my school's javascript-heavy website (every pdf file comes out named RelativeResourceManager.pdf). I really hope they fix this so I can do the 1 of 2 things I got this phone for, access my school files. I guess I will have to wait just as long as i 've waited for Flash, Medical apps, on-the-fly file deletions and an OS that isn't basically in beta testing.