Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I miss my treo 650 calendar, does anyone know how or where I can get all the calendar colors to display different events?
    I urge you to contact Palm and let them know you'd like this function restored. I also miss color coding. You can post feedback at palm.com/feedback - if enough of us tell them we want the color categorization back hopefully we'll get it!
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Put everything into Google Calendar, and create a different sub-calendar for each category. Your phone will display each sub-calendar as a different color.....
    Still is not in color for the "all calendars" view, is it?
    Yes, but for mom's who manage everyone's schedule it means having (for me) FIVE different google calendars to keep up - and I prefer to have all of my appointments in one place so when making appointments I can see what's going on with other family members. The point of a smart phone is to make organization easier, not more complicated. Since Palm marketed this phone for mom's originally they should have considered this.
    If your using the google calendar which works well with webOS you can actually SHARE AS MUCH CALENDAR YOU WANT.

If you have five schedules then create 5 calendars on gmail and color code them so that you wont be confused.

If you already have this 5 schedules on different google account then just share them into you moms account.