Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I am still having this problem. Even when I open the app catalog while connected to my home wifi it's simply blank. 3G works fine. Wifi connections elsewhere seem to be working OK and the computer I'm typing this on is having success with my home wifi network.

Here's what I've tried:

• Turn wifi off and back on
    • Forget wifi network and reconnect
    • Device reset
    • Battery pull
    • Ran quick tests (says wifi is fine)
    • Ran webOS Repair Utility (presented two files, changed both)
    • Uninstalled theme (glass suite) that I installed a couple days prior to this problem occurring.

My understanding is that the the repair utility is essentially doctoring, but doesn't delete apps or patches. My home wifi connection worked a week ago with all patches currently installed so it seems as though doctoring wouldn't do anything either.

Help?!
    Are you only trying to get to the app catalog? If so, there's an ongoing issue with it. See this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...gle-death.html

If you are going to web pages and it doesn't work, I can't help you...
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Are you only trying to get to the app catalog? If so, there's an ongoing issue with it. See this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...gle-death.html

If you are going to web pages and it doesn't work, I can't help you...

I'm familiar with the YToD, but when I load the app catalog it's COMPLETELY BLANK. No images at all, because of lack of an internet connection. If I'm on EVDO I see the featured app icons and stuff, but get YToD when I click the shopping bag.

Browser, feed reader, app catalog, popsci... anything that wants info from the internet isn't getting it despite my phone saying I'm connected to wifi and my wifi network being functional.

Thanks though.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12