Page 1 of 39 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please post your feedback about the new webOS update into the appropriate forum:

webOS 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 New Features & Changes

webOS 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 Issues

webOS 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 Discussion

webOS Patch Discussion

Before upgrading to a new webOS, make sure that you remove all patches. The fastest way is install the Emergency Patch Recovery.
    - In WOSQI it is under the third button on the right → WebOS Internal Feed (All)
    - In Preware tap Everything → Emergency Patch Recovery
    Also do one last backup and sync.

To remove all patches and themes without losing data, use the webOS Repair Utility with Options → Compatibility Override checked. Homebrew Apps do not need to be removed and reinstalled. If you don't know what a tweak or patch is, you probably have never made one.

Please post only specific issues you have had with webOS1.1 in this thread including details about when the problem occured, what you were doing, etc.
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 12/28/2009 at 06:48 PM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    After updating to 1.3.1 on my bell pre, i still dont see the yahoo messenger app. It still shows me only the gtalk and aim when i go into messaging and try to add a new IM account. Anyone else on the bell pre have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by saketh321 View Post
    After updating to 1.3.1 on my bell pre, i still dont see the yahoo messenger app. It still shows me only the gtalk and aim when i go into messaging and try to add a new IM account. Anyone else on the bell pre have this problem?

yea I don't seem to have yahoo I'm on my bell pre either, maybe that's the reason ours is 3mb smaller
    for some reasonn I cannot REMOVE one of my aim accounts, just hangs and hangs

edit, finally got it...took >20minutes just to remove the damn account
    Last edited by trim81; 11/14/2009 at 05:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by saketh321 View Post
    On Bell can't add YIM (its actually not listed in the bell patch notes even weirdly enough...) but not only that when I go to add an account in my messaging util it is blank (no option to add aim, yahoo, google talk, anything)
  6. Ryo
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iPhone user agent spoof - patch dosn't installable in WebOS 1.3.1
    Did update and now have this image on my screen:
    Blazer, time for a webosdoctor visit
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    just updated to 1.3.1,no problems what so ever.Also i might add i'm on o2 network and sitting in scotland,
    themes won't load up in preware, also no sms tone per contact patch anymore.
    Had the same problem Blazer. Had to run WebOSDoctor and wipe my Pre then redownload the patch. Second attempt installed properly.
    nailedtonothing, prethemer themes don't seem to be loading. Uncheck it from the feeds manager for now. You can still use the ones from precentral. And there are many patches not available as they aren't 1.3.1 compatible yet.
    no i dont have yahoo either.. not a biggy only one contact over there anyway..
    Quote Originally Posted by evolutionary View Post
    Had the same problem Blazer. Had to run WebOSDoctor and wipe my Pre then redownload the patch. Second attempt installed properly.
    so bummed
    Yeah it sucked. I noticed a little too late people saying to delete themes before running EPR. I ran the EPR first. I'm wondering if that's was did it. What a bummer, wish I backed up my photos.
    i'm on 1.3.1 on sprint and can only see 165 apps in the app catalog. what should i do?

I did a full erase and all is well again
    Last edited by laestrella; 11/14/2009 at 07:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evolutionary View Post
    Yeah it sucked. I noticed a little too late people saying to delete themes before running EPR. I ran the EPR first. I'm wondering if that's was did it. What a bummer, wish I backed up my photos.
    I too missed the REMOVE THEME Before EPR... Haven't updated yet! Can I save it yet or is it too late???

HELP
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    I too missed the REMOVE THEME Before EPR... Haven't updated yet! Can I save it yet or is it too late???

HELP
    just open up preware and remove the theme before running the update, no worries
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    just open up preware and remove the theme before running the update, no worries
    did that but even after luna restart the theme is still active!
Page 1 of 39 12345611 ... LastLast