Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KBLOM View Post
    Do you hook up to an Exchange server? I do for work, and I'm thinking it might have something to do with that.
    Nope...no exchange server here.
    Thanks for the info, Rod. As soon as I noticed the dilemma with fileCoaster, I immediately checked Preware and happily found that it was working.
    I am also experiencing the spoken word directions being cut off in sprint navigation
    Quote Originally Posted by spectator52 View Post
    a test sound? So everyone has the shuteer sound? Btw, my camera no longer has a shutter sound...
    mine now makes the shutter sound when im adjusting the notification volume. it used to be the ding dong.

my camera still has the shutter sound, but i also don't have any camera patches installed.

all of my notification sounds work fine.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I can't seem to power my Pre back up? After I removed the patches and theme, I did the update and then tried to install a theme directly from PreWare on my phone. Last it read "Luna Restart Needed" I tried to hit ok and it went bonkers after that. I have now removed the battery and it will NOT turn on. Help anyone?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I can't seem to power my Pre back up? After I removed the patches and theme, I did the update and then tried to install a theme directly from PreWare on my phone. Last it read "Luna Restart Needed" I tried to hit ok and it went bonkers after that. I have now removed the battery and it will NOT turn on. Help anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by javalos808 View Post
    Does your battery have a decent charge? Plug it into an ac outlet for a few hours and see if that helps.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I am pretty sure my battery had at least 85% life left on it? I will try this though. At this point i am willing to try it all. =(
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    It seems like the prethemer is not working... It lags all the tym (preware)
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    No more virtual keyboard?
    The "Update Installed" screen keeps on popping up every time I touch the screen. Is there a solution to this?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    My battery suddenly dies on 30 %
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Since the update I can no longer view or save e-mail attachments (i.e. .jpg attachments) and get the following error message: "Cannot find an application which can open this file"

Also, if I try to load the image via the url (such as when i email myself a .jpg from Precentra (i.e. a wallpaper image) I get the following error message from the browser:

"No handler for file:///media/internal/downloads/download-33027-the-dark-knight.jpg" (for example.....the name of the file nor the size of the file makes no difference, it will not open in the browser window.

A ny help or insight would be appreciated.
    hope they can come out with an updated for the SMS Tone Per Contact. I really liked that patch!
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    mine now makes the shutter sound when im adjusting the notification volume. it used to be the ding dong.

my camera still has the shutter sound, but i also don't have any camera patches installed.

all of my notification sounds work fine.
    Same thing with me, shutter sound, and camera still makes the shutter sound as well..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I never got the memory full message, but after the update I try and DL FB and I get memory full error, I deleted apps, still have the error.

O well dont feel like dealing with it, horrible update anyways.
    I can't get the Bypass Pin Lock patch to install. I get the error everytime. Anyone else had this?

I have attached the error message from WebOS Quick Install that I get when trying to load the patch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by czechrm; 11/14/2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: upload pic
    Ok- I'm so happy to see that others are experiencing a problem with file coaster with 1.3.1. Actually I started noticing strange things with file coaster prior to the upgrade but just thought it was user error since it would work fine. Again- thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitcaseJohnny View Post
    hope they can come out with an updated for the SMS Tone Per Contact. I really liked that patch!
    I completely agree!
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast