Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011 16 ... LastLast
    Issue with Messaging: Sometimes it goes back to the ding ding sound instead of the audio file and it wont let me delete messages unless I swipe them away. The click > delete doesn't work....
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    I was trying to copy an image. Text copies, but my highlight is destroyed on both phones. Photo copy and paste I thought we got in 1.2.1, maybe I am wrong about that.
    If I go to a web page that has an image, hold down the orange key and tap on the image, I get a menu pop up with the following options:

Open in new card
    Share link
    Copy URL
    Download URL
    Share image
    Copy to photos

If I choose share image, it opens up my email with the image attached. If I choose copy to photos, it will copy the image to the miscellaneous section under photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    At least you guys can update to WebOS 1.3.1. I removed all of my patches, themes, and deleted my e-mails to free up space on /var, and the update app says that my phone is up to date. Sprint says that the Palm servers are overloaded. I would assume that the update app would just timeout then.
    I had that happen during the 1.2 update. Just keep trying...you'll get it!
    While on a phone call you can now pitch and zoom your pictures.
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    i get no usb, or media sync when on my laptop. it just starts charging.
    I know Trekker, but it is still frustrating knowing that most of you guys already have it and reapplied your patches. At least it got me off my **** to clean up emails and attachments. Now /var is only at 24% utilization until the e-mail app starts filling it up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch2k12 View Post
    Issue with Messaging: Sometimes it goes back to the ding ding sound instead of the audio file and it wont let me delete messages unless I swipe them away. The click > delete doesn't work....
    I have that same problem, only happens when i have the messaging app open and i receive a sms, it'll play the default notification sound. But when the messaging app is closed it plays the set ringtone when i get a text
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    I know Trekker, but it is still frustrating knowing that most of you guys already have it and reapplied your patches.
    Yeah, I got lucky and couldn't sleep. I got up in the middle of the night, got a drink, sat down at the PC and saw that the update was released. I thought I better grab it before I went back to sleep. Used EPR to remove all my patches, installed the update and then re-applied most of my patches, I think there were a few not ready yet.

Things will probably slow down this evening so I'm guessing you'll be able to "get a spot in the slot!"
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    same issue here.. I thoug my phone was mess!
    the weird thing is the email sound notification I set using a patch is still in place. But when I go to sounds it is the camera shutter. Have you found a way to fix it?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    I cannot connect my pre to my laptop over bluetooth anymore.
    I was able to connect my Dell notebook thru Bluetooth in 1.1, lost it in 1.2, haven't tried it yet in 1.3.1

ChasPalm
    Although I removed all my patches through WebOS QI, I still have the batter power percent patch applied. I cannot find EPR in Preware so I can definitely remove any patch remnants. What's up with that?

Nevermind, I found it under List Everything.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I just downloaded 1.3.1 and looks like everything went well began installing my Patches and apps. After rebooting the palm I lost all of my Icons I tried to reboot the Pre again and still nothing. Tired to take out Battery as well and still nothing I went back into webos install and clicked on Device Mang to uninstall the patches and the applications. I couls uninstall the apps but when I click on the Patches nothing comes up Looks like I have to do the DOC unless someone has an idea that can help.
    Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by spectator52 View Post
    the weird thing is the email sound notification I set using a patch is still in place. But when I go to sounds it is the camera shutter. Have you found a way to fix it?
    the shutter sound is just a test sound.
    is anyone else having any trouble setting up/signing in to IMAP email accounts? My university account is IMAP with required SSL. It worked fine with previous webOS versions. With 1.3.1 I get "Unable to validate incoming mail server settings" even if I the server info manually...
    Quote Originally Posted by samgod2001 View Post
    I have that same problem, only happens when i have the messaging app open and i receive a sms, it'll play the default notification sound. But when the messaging app is closed it plays the set ringtone when i get a text
    weird issue, i had it too...i went back in and installed the notification patch and it now plays the ringtone even when the mssging app is open
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Secure Unlock:

Under the "Lock After" option I only have "Screen turns off." There are no other options. Anybody else?
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deleonj1225 View Post
    weird issue, i had it too...i went back in and installed the notification patch and it now plays the ringtone even when the mssging app is open
    i am getting the same result. i also noticed that it only plays the custom ringtone for a few seconds instead of the ~20 seconds it would play before 1.3.1
    My phone will not charge since the update
    Quote Originally Posted by ohallord View Post
    Seems to be an issue.

I have emailed them and was told that there were only 2 reports mine and someone elses. Well.. Now lets make it 3.

I will tell them as well.
    reboot the phone and then go to app catalog - search for a program i.e. facebook and search again - now shows everything
    anyone having problems iwth filecoaster 1.3.1 - I can't seem to do a URL install - keep getting "install error" even though I deleted a bunch of apps