Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839 LastLast
    In 1.3.1 When trying to stream media such as MP3's, the phone automatically downloads the item then streams it, instead of just opening up the streaming card.

Very annoying, and time consuming.
    erase that email account and re add it,..thats what i did and it workd
    I can't access my Messaging Application on the Pre since I update the firmware to 1.3.1
    Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

I am having a lot of frustration with this. Prior to the 1.3.1 update, I had no problems texting while roaming. Everything sends through just fine. But then once I received the update, roaming has gone stupid.

Text messages send multiple times to the recipient and all text message attempts end up having a "Send Again!" error. with the triangle and exclamation mark around it. Even though people have texted me, I can't even receive it unless I find a 1X or EV area.

Seriously, what the heck?
    i cannot empty my email trash folder. i have tried the pull down menu, tapping on "empty trash" and the tapping the red "empty trash" bar. nothing happens. i am up to 9900 emails in the trash folder.
    Ever since I updated the webos, all my apps including the ones that came with the phone, creashes and makes my pre reboot.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    mytether doesnt work in 1.3.1
    sorry I didn't read thru all the posts...has anyone else had trouble since update with stuff happening when sitting their pre down while it's in the process of doing something...ie, turning the screen upset down, deleting a voicemail in the middle of playback, deleting emails...it's almost like by setting my pre down it takes that to mean I've pressed something to make something happen. I've also sometimes had random cards open on me when unlocking my pre.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I have a regression, hopefully not previously reported here but I could certainly have missed it in my search. On WebOS 1.1.x the browser would truncate web pages sometimes, and reloading them wouldn't work. I would have to go back and try again or open a new card. This was fixed in 1.2.x, but now in 1.3.1 it has come back.
    iamtina, i started having the same trouble.
    did you find a fix?
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    When streaming over wifi or the sprint network and listening via bluetooth stereo headset, the streaming will shutdown after about 40 seconds. This happens using Pandora, Dr. Podder, and Net2Stream. It 'only' happens if the phone is only powered via battery. When I first go the phone I used to be able to us pandora on battery to my bluetooth headset, now I can't. No patches or themes on phone. Using Altec Lansing BBT903.
    I read this earlier, but didn't see a solution: When I'm in the middle of a text conversation, I leave my card open to that conversation and the keyboard open. My problem is that since the update, I don't get any kind of notification on subsequent text messages from that person. Any suggestions other than closing that card and keyboard?
    i love the palm pre but more and more lately my phone been frreezing
    I still cannot install the email landscape mode.
    And since the update, I cant restart without pulling the battery. I have tried with the new shortcut, the restart patch button, and holding the power button and going that way.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I installed 1.3.1 by mistake, I am currently running Preware, Luna Manager and Mytether and the forwarding of Preware is gone. I would like to delete PreWare and Luna but don't know how. My Pre seems to be working fine even with those programs. It left my Lakers theme...

I love the forwarding of texts now, tell me how to remove pre-ware and Luna. Currently everything on Preware is greyed out and even if I do Update feeds it will tell me that the program is not compatible with the software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianny View Post
    I installed 1.3.1 by mistake, I am currently running Preware, Luna Manager and Mytether and the forwarding of Preware is gone. I would like to delete PreWare and Luna but don't know how. My Pre seems to be working fine even with those programs. It left my Lakers theme...

I love the forwarding of texts now, tell me how to remove pre-ware and Luna. Currently everything on Preware is greyed out and even if I do Update feeds it will tell me that the program is not compatible with the software.
    I cant forward txts either. And I get gray bars below each SMS and IM.
    Just to add my tick in here.

Email audio notifications broke and getting memory leaking issues with the web and email applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmethuggin View Post
    erase that email account and re add it,..thats what i did and it workd
    Thanks, but it's the Messaging Application, for texts. Just can't access it.
    had to use web doctor several times,,,since upgrade have lost all my contacts, sprint apps, navi,nfl, etc...as well as downloaded apps and my outlook email will not sync up now,,,anyone have these same issues?