Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by icthusman1 View Post
    Anyone notice any problems with Sprint Nav? I was using it yesterday and the voice was cutting in and out and would start talking, pause, then repeat itself finishing out the message/

Is this just me?
    (pssst... look up above your post)

Others beside me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    just updated to 1.3.1,no problems what so ever.Also i might add i'm on o2 network and sitting in scotland,
    Blimey you were lucky... It is not available on my own pre just yet. Were you upgraded from 1.1.3?
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtina View Post
    I cannot use my wifi. It shows that I am connected but none of the programs will connect (internet, preware, app catalog, etc.). If I turn it off I can connect fine using EVDO, but would like my wifi to work.
    I'm having the same issue. Have you or anyone been able to resolve the issue?
    Well I have different set of problems after updating to 1.3.1

My pre keeps shuting down, not restarting, shutting down, sometimes after I hang up a call, or if I'm closing the phone, and it's getting annoying....sems like everytime a new update comes out it's just another way to screw up your phone instead of improving it, I don't get it...to be quite honest I haven't noticed any improvement on my phone with any of the updates compared to when I 1st opened it out of the box with the old OS, I don't see the point in all these updates to either the OS or to Preware.....I'm starting to think if it aint broke dont update it.

I did run EPR and removed theme prior to updating, then ran update, then installed all my patches all over again.

Now the question is, is anyone else having their phone shutdown after installing 1.3.1?

UPDATE: Ok, so after writing this I closed my hpone again (slider) and it shutdown on me again, so I turned it back on, opened the slider and closed it, and didnt shut down, at th 3rd time I opened and closed it, it shut down again.....I'm having 2nd thoughts about Palm Pre, soon to become a Pre hater, never had a phone with so many problems...damn it, went from HTC Touch Pro (crap) to Pre crappier.

Any thoughts anyone, webosinternals guys?
    Last edited by jtorres; 11/16/2009 at 12:29 PM.
    "Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"
    The new update mess up my preware. I keep on getting errors. Can anyone help me, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoore28 View Post
    your not alone friend, I have been trying since two hours after the patch came out, still get the same validation problem and here it is sunday at 11EST. Did partial erase, full erase, restart, pulled the battery for 15 minutes, tried over wifi and evdo, and even tried to webosdoctor it, however that starts, a minute into it tells me I disconnected the usb and I have to restart my pc and phone to get it to re recognize its plugged in. Tryed webosdoctor 3 times and have given up there.
    incase its relivent, I have patched, 4x4, battery indicator %, message fowarding, and change dialpad background. Also had a theme but removed it and doctored the phone since then. Also to avoid confusion, I removed all patches before trying the first time round.
    I finally was able to update to 1.3.1 and now my battery is draining ridiculously fast. My first pre was exchanged because of battery issues for the current one which could hold last 2 days with very light use. Now I'm back to draining up 15% per hour with no use. Any ideas on a fix? Today is day 30 for me so I'm seriously considering just returning the phone and going with something else.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Totally not happy with the update. It broke more than it fixed. I guess I should complain to the Palm site and not here. I can connect to wifi but nothing works using it. It broke Classic, cannot use it. I had to reinstall Quick Contacts which means adding my info again. These were just some main things that I used as well as some minor changes, but really negates any benefits at this point.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LesPaulSupreme View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Have you or anyone been able to resolve the issue?
    Not that I know of or have found.
    I'v been having all kinds of problems since i updated 1.3.1. I am ****!!!!
    I can't update to 1.3.1. When I go to the update app, it just says 'checking for updates..." and nothing happens. It's been going for a few hours now. There isn't a connection problem or anything, so I don't know what's wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Hi, in preware I'm trying to remove all patches, but I don't find an 'everything' to tap on so that I can select emergency patch recovery. I'm under installed packages/patches. How do I get to that point?
    Yeah Im having lots of issues with 1.3.1... Facebook wont sync. Seems as if others are syncing fine but mine wont even tried on a different phone. Are there any setting in facebook that will prohibit the sync?? Also yahoo and google keep saying I have the wrong password but it did sync..
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Upgraded to 1.3.1 on Saturday night. Removed all patches beforehand using Web OS Quick Install. Updated, then installed all the patches that worked. Set my alarms as usual to wake me up the next day. No problem.

Last night, I set my alarms to wake me up, starting at 9:00, then 9:05, 9:10 etc. When I woke up on my own this morning, I looked at my Pre to see what time it was and it was 9:15. I looked in the alarms to find out why they hadn't gone off and found out that all of them had reset to 10:00 am and Off. This doesn't make sense since they worked the day before. I did have the "every minute" code installed and possibly the second one (I can't even remember what is was right now).

Anybody else?

Guess I'll be setting the alarm on my trusty dusty 755P tonight...
    I also have the issue with Sprint Navigation/TeleNav truncating/cutting off the directions. I thought it was just me but then I thought, 'I should search to make sure', and lo and behold, it's a problem with the 1.3.1 update! Which sucks, but at least I'm not alone.

Hope there's a fix put out soon.

/Kevin
    Sorry if there is a thread on this already. Im new to this site and forum. I just updated to 1.3 this weekend and didnt uninstall the patches first so I had to reset my device then re-install my patches. All worked with no issues.

However... with the new "power" options when trying to turn off my phone it goes to the "restart" or "shut down" options and does nothing when I tap either. I am now not able to turn my phone off without taking the battery off. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas as to why?

Thanks!!!
    Meeting reminders are triggering an hour earlier than the meeting shows in the calendar. In the reminder, it lists the meeting time as an hour earlier than the meeting shows in the Calendar itself.

The Calendar is a sync off the Google Calendar.
    I'm having the same problem with reminders.
    After updating I am receiving the error message that I don't have enough application storage space available. I only have a handful of apps installed and there is no way I have reached the max. I have even deleted a few apps yet still receive the error.

Prior to updating I uninstalled the few patches I had installed (4x4, sms tone per contact, landscape email, call duration in log, hide nascar and sprint tv) through preware and even deleted preware and filecoaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey Sandwich View Post
    After updating I am receiving the error message that I don't have enough application storage space available. I only have a handful of apps installed and there is no way I have reached the max. I have even deleted a few apps yet still receive the error.

Prior to updating I uninstalled the few patches I had installed (4x4, sms tone per contact, landscape email, call duration in log, hide nascar and sprint tv) through preware and even deleted preware and filecoaster.
    I had that issue too... I had to do a partial erase to get rid of it!! It was the beginning of my problems..
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    I'm unable to get the "Add Roam Control to Prefs" patch working after updating to 1.3.1. Anyone else?
    I have the same issue. It installs fine for me but there is not a Roam option in my settings.