Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 20 ... LastLast
    I am having same issues...

File Coaster is no longer working for me. I did get the Yahoo thing going and got all my contacts, however, it prompts me for my Yahoo password after an hour or so. It is getting a bit annoying.
    Brightness Unlinked stay in tray when card is swiped away with tray option on. App still works when card is up. The patch that puts unlinked into the upper bar menu does not work either.

Certain themes don't change the color scheme of the messaging I like dark backgrounds and white font...
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Anyone else noticing tons of bugs?

I've noticed:

1. clicking links in the browser when zoomed out doesn't always execute.

2. txt message notifications sometimes play the default tone even if a custom one is selected.

3. the messaging app is buggy and slower

4. lots of freezing
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts

but seriously I have noticed the bug in the messaging app about the sound. There is already a thread about that. There is also a dedicated thread to bugs found in 1.3.1 try to search before you start threads
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    meant 1.3.1 but my damn web is so choppy from this stupid update
    My Pre reset today. I haven't seen that in a while.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    After removing accounts from the Photo App, and trying to re-add Facebook Account, program keeps claiming invalid username and password, and I KNOW they are correct as the accounts are setup in the other functions of the phone.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Anybody else having this problem? I updated my Pre and now it thinks that I don't have any room left on my install partition (you know - asking me to delete apps to make room for new apps when I try to download from the App store). At first I thought I'd really just run out of room so I deleted a few apps I haven't used in a while to the tune of about 5000KB. I then went to download the new FB app and got the same error. All I had left installed on my Pre that could be removed were a couple of paid-for apps that I didn't want to delete. I deleted one anyways and I still got the error message when trying to install the FB app. I then tried to reinstall the paid app I'd just removed and got the same error message again.

What do I need to do? WebOSDoctor? I hope not. Anyone else having this problem?
    Just got it installed, i can find where i can add my yahoo acct but every time i try to sign in it says sign in failed. I know the password is correct because it will let me sync my yahoo email with it, its just the IM part that isn't working right.
    I'm having an issue and Can't figure out whats going on? in Preware when i click on themes and then on "all Themes" it hangs... it gets stuck and I have to restart it to get back in but I can't get in to see the themes. If I update it does tell me there is more in there but it will never open when I click on it? Any Ideas? i did uninstall and Reinstall Preware but still does the same thing?
    I havent found any bugs yet? I will let you know if I come across some though
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hey all,

Since upgrading to webOS v1.3.1, I no longer receive email notifications (either the visual or sound) when new mail arrives. All of my settings show that I have notifications turned on, so I'm not sure what gives. Are there any others experiencing this problem? Does anyone have some suggestions to get notifications working again?

I'm not sure if this matters, but I am still receiving SMS notifications. The email notifications are essential to me. Any help is much, much appreciated.

Thanks!
    <<merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    ...clip...
    Please post only specific issues you have had with webOS1.1 in this thread including details about when the problem occured, what you were doing, etc.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nailedtonothing View Post
    themes won't load up in preware, also no sms tone per contact patch anymore.
    did u find the patch anywhere?
    I added yahoo to my contacts accounts, and now it keeps asking me to re-enter my password. My battery is also draining VERY quickly. I don't know if the 2 have anything to do with each other or not.

Also I can't get any of my tweaks back on. I am using Preware and keep getting IPK errors. Is it just because they aren't compatable with 1.3.1? How do I find out which tweaks are compatable with 1.3.1?
    I think I found a new bug. For all applications with multiple notification settings like, "Show Notification, Play Sound, Vibrate" such as Email and Tweed, turning "Play Sound" to Off results in no notifications, even with the other settings enabled. It works the first time, but after that I stopped receiving notifications. Turning "Play Sound" back to On results in the notification resuming again.
    after downloading the update i cant download themes onto my pre
    Quote Originally Posted by flcabrio68 View Post
    I added yahoo to my contacts accounts, and now it keeps asking me to re-enter my password. My battery is also draining VERY quickly. I don't know if the 2 have anything to do with each other or not.

Also I can't get any of my tweaks back on. I am using Preware and keep getting IPK errors. Is it just because they aren't compatable with 1.3.1? How do I find out which tweaks are compatable with 1.3.1?
    Ok, I can still get tweaks through WebOS Quick Install, but not through Preware.
    i need help...i did a partial reset and now my contacts are missing, anyone have any idea how this happen?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by rcollins001 View Post
    I have just updated my Pre and am trying to use the shut down/ restart buttons,
    both will not work, must take battery out to reboot. Did the same on my wifes hers works fine. Any ideas
    Thanks
    I'm having this same problem. Anybody else?