Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Thank you to wla2000, and to amjz. I was able to transfer both all of my contacts and memos to my desktop and the contacts to GMail (although I can't find a destination with Google for the memos). Is there ANY way that any of you know to transfer my 10+ years of calendar entries from the Pre to Google? I have so much data logged in the calendar that I continue to reference to this day. I tried CompanionLink, but because of the WebOS "Synergy" it says I would have to recreate every entry and categorize it under the CompanionLink category, which, of course, would defeat the purpose.

Can anyone suggest a way to export my calendar entries from the Pre?

Thanks in advance,
    Ken
    I tried using the Web OS Quick install..

I Used this location to get my memos: /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3

And, I get the error of File Transfer failed.

What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by lancewright View Post
    I tried using the Web OS Quick install..

I Used this location to get my memos: /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3

And, I get the error of File Transfer failed.

What am I missing here?

I have the same problem.
    I have a pre 2 from verizon, and the location (/var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3) doesn't exist, even the folder /var/luna/data/dbdata doesn't exist.

I will continue looking for the database, i found something, i will let you know.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I had about 40 memos in my Palm Pre and was able to export them to CSV with the help provided here. Now I had a hard time importing that data into anything on my Galaxy S3. So I sat down for a couple hours and whipped up a program that will take a CSV file and convert it to an ENEX file that is easily imported into Evernote. Its simple and covers most fields and it met my needs. If the community thinks it will be useful i can make it available as freeware.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    OK so i got my memos into Evernote. Now for my tasks I see that you can create tasks in OUtlook.com but there is no way to upload a CSV list of tasks. Any suggestions?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12