Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Can anyone help me with the pictures for my bookmarks? I can't reset the icon pictures anymore. When i go into the bookmarks list and tap the pic it brings up the page and lets me adjust the page to where I want the bookmark to be. I hit save bookmark and everything looks great but when i bring up the web browser all my bookmarks show the top left corner of the pages that i set. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Same problem here! Anyone have any ideas for us?
    Me too. How do you get the bookmarks too look like the default bookmarks?
    you can not do that with the bookmarks but there is a way to add your bookmarks to the launcher and make them look how you want them to look.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if you open two web browser pages the first one should be the page you want to add to launcher the second should be on a page with the image you want to save as the icon ( google, images ,the icon for what you want or find it somewhere) ok on the page you want to add to launcher you need to open the web menu swipe down from top left . then you see where it says page click on it then click on add to launcher . the title should be highlighted, well tap on the page address under the title to highlight the url . then you need to copy it . so hold down on the bottom of the screen to keep the useless center button lit up and press the letter c on your keyboard and it should give a message "selection copied at bottom notify area" then close that page out. then open other page where the icon you want is and go into it the same way to add to launcher. when you get in there tap on the url again to highlight and then paste the url to the url line, then tap on the title line and change it to what you want . then above that tap on the square thats near top center and when the page comes up center the icon you want in the square and press done. then press add to launcher when finished with that! wow thats a mouth full if you have any questions just message me ok lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->