Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Just tried that too and it didn't work. All I want to do is add my name above the '--Sent from my Palm Pre' line.
    Do this:

Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    You must get rid of the double dash. Keep one or get rid of both of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    Do this:
    Awe!! It worked!! Why does it not work with the two dashes?!
    I think it's been blamed on a bug, but I can't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Just tried that too and it didn't work. All I want to do is add my name above the '--Sent from my Palm Pre' line.
    delete the two dashes in there and put something else then if not try adding your name after instead of before
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    kool you got it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hmmm, deleting the dashes seemed to work.

odd.very odd.

thanks
    Yep! I was having the same problem, did a search on here and found several threads. Deleted the dashes and now all is good!!
    Same here re the double dashes. That is one weird, maddeningly annoying bug!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    But deleting the two dashes (dash-dash-space to be exact) will hinder e-mail clients from identifying the signature part of your e-mail ...

I dunno whether I could hijack this thread, but is there a way to enter plain text in the signature? Whenever I use the keyboard it enters HTML entities instead of the characters ... is it possible to find the signatures somewhere in the file system maybe?
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net donate
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12